Chapter 121: SCP-939 ''With Many Voices''

Here we see you and the others heading to the Armed Bio-Containment Area-14 and we see you giving everyone pulse monitors and hazmat suits.

(Y/N): "Alright SCP-939 is a species of anomalous fauna that are endothermic pack hunters that display atrophy in various similar to troglobitic organisms. Their skin is highly permeable to moisture and translucent red owing to a compound chemically similar to hemoglobin. On average SCP-939 are 2.2 meters tall standing upright and weigh 250 kilograms on average and covered in setae for climbing. They have elongated heads devoid of vestigial eyes or eye sockets and doesn't contain any brain casing. Their jaws are lined with red fang like teeth and encircled by heat sensitive pit organs. The Eye spots are sensitive to light and dark and their backs are lined spined dorsal ridges and the spines are 16 cm long. They don't possess many vital organs systems like central and peripheral nervous systems, circulatory system, and digestive tract are all absent-"

Lindsay: "Can you get to the important details?"

(Y/N): "Right, they lure in prey with voices that sound like someone's in trouble, they exhale traces of an aerosolized Class C Amnestic which we all AMN-C227 which causes anterograde amnesia which is colorless, odorless, and tasteless."

Leshawna: "Oh boy and are you sure we need these things?"

(Y/N): "We made a deal with the Chaos Insurgency to get instances of SCP-939 to them, along with getting some old acts of Icky's circus and samples of 610 for the Sarkic Cults."

Leshawna: "And it includes the amnesia breathing monsters in there?"

(Y/N): "They also use voices that they haven't heard before and it's hard to tell the difference between an actual person and a 939 instance and they go for the next or brain for when they kill their prey."

Leshawna: *Sarcastically* "Well that's reassuring."

Heather: *points to Chicago, Theresa, and Lindsay*"I bet these two would be safe from them trying to attack their brains."

Chicago: "Thank goodness."*realizes*"Hey!"

Lindsay: "That wasn't nice."

Theresa: "Yeah."

(Y/N): "I got help for this job."

We then see a car pull up and Theresa sees her father come out of the car along with her uncle.

Theresa: "Dad, what are you doing here?"

Jimmy: "Your boss told us that some kid took over his SCP Whatchamacallit and now he and anyone who has any relation with him is on the run, which includes you. I got my family on the run from the mob and I ain't letting a kid whack you as well."

Cheech: "Plus he's paying us a hefty check."

(Y/N): "Alright get your hazmat suits on and put on the pulse monitors to keep track of everyone's vitals."

Jimmy: "You told us we're bagging some animals, what animals are we talking about here?"

(Y/N): "You know it when you see them. Just keep an eye on your pulse monitors to make sure anyone is alive. And if you hear any cries of help from anyone else just ignore them."

Jimmy: "Why?"

(Y/N): "They will be expecting you to follow them."

Jimmy: "Okay, we'll try not to follow the cries of help for whatever reason."

We then see you and the others get into the site and we see you and the others see that the site has been through a containment breach which is filled with numerous corpses.

(Y/N): "We need to go to the security room and see what happened."

We see you and the others head to the security area and you look through the cameras. You all saw the footage has Mandy now a clockwork cyborg telling the staff they are all fired by releasing all instances of SCP-939 and putting the site on lockdown and then blood went all over the cameras.