Chapter 16: SCP-093 "Red Sea Object"

Here we see you and Kendyl taking a look at SCP-093 which is a red disc with symbols on it sitting on a mirror.

(Y/N): "Well who knew something so small can be so troublesome?"

Kendyl: "Yeah that's the thing about SCPs, you never know what they do."

(Y/N): "Guess you're right, well there's got to be more than what it appears to be. I'll go check it out."

You then head into the cell and you grab the disc and you see it glow blue. By accident your hand then went through the mirror and you then stuck your head into the mirror and you see a whole nother world.

(Y/N): "Whoa! I got to tell the others."

Sometime later, we see your fellow colleagues taking a look at SCP-093.

(Y/N): "When I was holding onto the SCP, my hand went through the mirror and then I took a look into the mirror there was another world."

Dr. Buck: "That would explain why the SCP keeps going to a mirror or a mirror like surface."

(Y/N): "Should we make an exploration test, if it glows blue? Then it must glow with other colors. Like a mood ring?"

Dr. Kondraki: "(Y/N) since you made this discovery, you will be leading the expedition into the world that SCP-093 leads?"

(Y/N): "I'm leading the mission!? Awesome!"

Kendyl: "Can I help?"

(Y/N): "Sure."*to the others*"What do we need?"

Dr. Clef: "Not so fast kids, you ain't going into the other side of that mirror. The D-Classes will explore it, you two will be mission control."

(Y/N): "Wait, we're mission control?"

Kendyl and you: "Awesome!"

(Y/N): "Let's get started."

Dr. Collingwood: "Great, we'll be sending you some D-Classes to figure out some colors."

Sometime later, we see you and Kendyl give a D-Class some equipment and a buckle harness and you hand SCP-093 to the D-Class.

(Y/N): "Okay buddy, let's see what color you have."*you see 093 glow blue*"Glowing blue."

Kendyl: "D-20384 has a history of murder and attempted suicide."

D-Class: "Call me Mac."

(Y/N): "Nice to meet you Mac."

Mac: "Alright the mission is just to explore this other world?"

(Y/N): "Yep and we'll be monitoring through the cameras on your head and shoulder and we'll have a microphone attached to you so we can communicate with you. If you are at the limit of your rope, we'll give you a new spool to work with. Think you can handle it?"