Chapter 2

We arrived Infront of the building as I stood there to admire the front decor of the house obviously skeptical on why there was loud music playing inside the house when I was told that it's just Cole and he's friends having fun.

"C'mon, we are almost late", he said as he dragged me into the house without letting me say a word of protest.

Inside the house was more decorated than I thought a modern house would be. They was a big stair way placed at the middle of the room which led up to probably the second floor of the house. There were four big sofas as a huge screen tv was placed infront of it. A big chandelier was hanged to the ceiling as it emitted royal blue light that shines brightly to give light to the people underneath it that were busy having the greatest time of their lives. Alcohol are being passed on, weeds even pipes were being passed among themselves. Are these the friends that I heard so much about. Are these the friends who are responsible business workers that Cole told me of. One thing was for sure, I'm not spending a night here. But I just can't tell Cole that I find his friends inappropriate or uncomfortable. You know, that feeling when your boyfriend takes you to meet his friends but you later discovered that his friends are lunatics but you don't just know how to tell him you want to leave because you don't want to hurt his feelings. Ya that's probably my story now.

"Babe don't worry, you will love them once you get to know them", Cole said as he dragged me to go meet his friends as we both exchange pleasantries. Cole sat on the floor with his friends as he took out a pipe that was placed on the floor as he smoked it, inhaling all the chemical that could probably destroy his lungs which left me dumb founded. I watch as Cole continued to dragged the content in the pipe with his mouth as he let out a puff smoke which I found dangerous to his health.

"Do you want", Cole said as he handed me the pipe which made me srunch my face in disgust and discomfort.

"Umm, Cole can I talk to you in private", I said trying to find a way to escape. I saw as Cole managed to stand up almost falling mid-way.

"Nonsense, you all are staying here, we promise to have some fun and it's fun we are doing tonight. Who's up for have I ever", one of Cole's friend said as he sat me back down making Cole copy my position. Finally with every one agreeing to it, one of Cole's friend brought out a box of strong alcohol containing a miscellaneous number of both vodka and other alcohol. 

"Okay let's start the game, never had I ever had sex". I watched in discomfort as I saw everyone taking a chug of their alcohol as I held unto mine, why you say ?, because I have never had sex. Too scared, what if the guy have sex with me and start telling all other guys how and when to reach my g-spot. It could be very embarrassing.

"Oooh, guess our little girl is just too innocent", his friend said as the rest began to refill their glass.

"Never have I ever go against the law", one of his friends said as again they began to chug down their alcohol as I still left my glass untouched.

"I guess we gotta step this down a notch for our little missy here, never have I ever kissed a guy or a girl". I couldn't protest as I obligedly chug down the alcohol, gosh it taste awful but I still don't understand how people get drunk by these things, don't they have self control or something.

"Never have I ever masturbated", that was there and then my friend that I died out of embarrassment. I saw Cole as let out a slight smirk as he watched me chug down the remainant of my alcohol. His eyes felt dominanting. Is it the alcohol or is it him that is making my legs feel weak and wobbly. If it's the alcohol then it's justified, I'm getting drunk tonight.

"I never knew my little girl was not so innocent", Cole said as his hand went to my inner thigh as he began to stroke it making me shiver at every slight moment. 

The game kept going on as alcohol kept passing on at every question, right from have I ever to 5 minutes in heaven to truth or dare. Truth be told, I was a little drunk, everything felt blur but I was too aroused to have cared about it. I watched as Cole took another puff from the pipe which made me wonder what was in that thing. I stared in amusement as Cole handed me the pipe pressuring me to take a puff, I couldn't care less as I took the pipe ready to take a puff as I felt Cole's hand find his way to my panties that I thought was properly protected by my skirt.

"I can see you are a little wet down there", Cole said as his hand kept still on my panties. So aroused I felt at that time, all the warnings and advice my mom gave me about no sex before marriage back at home went to waste as I hoped and prayed Cole could at least have sex with me. I took the pipe with ease as I took a smoke making me cough as I could feel the smoke going through my lungs. I coughed harder as Cole used his other hand to rub circles on my bad probably calming me down.

"There there princes, you do not want to have a heart attack do you", Cole said as his hands kept going under my panties making me feel light headed. Probably oblivious to my surroundings, I didn't know when the bottle stop infront of me.

"Finally it's little missy's turn", one of Cole's friend said as he rubbed his hands together thinking of what to ask if whether I picked truth or dare.

"Truth or dare", he said as I thought of what to pick later settling for what to say.

"Dare", I said as I was already high not caring of what I chose

"Alright then, I dare you to", he said as he hesitated to a bit before his eyes caught sight with Cole's own as he gave a little smirk.

"Spend the night with Cole, now go, there's a room upstairs, second floor to your left", he said as he gave a discreet wink at Cole. It felt so easy, too easy because I do that all the time, but I didn't bother to soliloquies on it as I lackadaisically dragged Cole with me to the supposed room, accidentally tripping on stuff with Cole catching me every moment.

Finally we got to the room as Cole locked the door behind him. I sat on the bed as I stared at Cole hoping he would come join me on the bed as I wanted to cuddle so badly as it was the only way I could suppress this burning urge of having sex. Cole kept coming towards me as he pulled his shirt revealing his perfectly toned chest and biceps that should has left me a fluttering mess but instead it left me all dumbfounded as I wondered why he had to pull his shirt to join me in bed since the air conditioner was on. How naive I was that night.

"Why did you have to take off your shirt", I said as I let out a nervous laugh. Cole just continued to stare dominantly at me as he begins to unbuckle his belt which left me with two doubt. Either he wanted to sleep with his boxer or he wanted to have sex with me. A little part of me felt bad for having dirty thoughts about Cole but my arousal drives me crazy to even care about that. I watched as Cole came closer as he hovered above me. I ached my back in pleasure as he gave me wet hickeys leaving marks on every part of my neck even up to my chest. I couldn't wait anymore as I slowly took off his trouser and boxer as he did the same to mine leaving us naked admiring each other's features

"You look beautiful", Cole said with his eyes never leaving my area. 

"Should I", Cole said as he seek permission to shove his member through my entrance. I gave him a nod, ready to experience another part of life. That was the day I lost my virginity.