TWO

"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐔𝐎 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐒, 𝐈𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐘'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐘, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐒." Enid Sinclair whispered to the twins next to her. The two walked by them almost in slow motion, donning leather jackets of different colours, and wearing slightly cocky expressions. Wednesday's gaze lingered on the two for a while, but Victor's was solely on Rory's. She had a certain allure to her. 

"And?" Wednesday and Victor said, interested in the god-like beings. 

"Wellll, Kylan Lucifus, he's the son of the devil. Not everyday you get a hotshot like him here in Nevermore. And Rorina Blanche, she's the daughter of one of the last remaining elven royal families. The dark elves. Along with that, she's the daughter of a pretty rich vampire family. Put Lucifus and Blanche together, and they're like, triple royalty." The twins nodded.

"What's up with their nicknames?"

Enid smirked. "They say a night with either of them could take you to Mercury or Mars and back."

UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO A LACK OF SPACE, VICTOR HAD TO ROOM IN BELFRY HALL. "Stupid lack of dormitories." Victor scoffed with a sigh. He wished to be located closer to possibly the only sane person in the school, his sister. Totally not because a certain blonde made his heart race. He raised a brow as he heard hushed whispers from...inside the walls? Interesting, he noted. Suddenly, a door opened, from somewhere that seemed like a part of the wall. A girl with blonde hair and striking eyes blew a lock of hair from out of her face, with some dust from inside the wall landing on Victor's face.

"Oops! Sorry man. Have you seen Kyla-" She halted when she realised something.

"You're the new student!" She covered her mouth in exaggerated surprise. 

Victor gave no response, instead focusing his attention on the blonde's interesting change of outfit. It contrasted her previous style greatly, and was eerily similar to what his mother would wear. 

He gave a stiff nod.

"I'll show you to your new dorm I guess! And give you a tour of Belfry. After all, it is slightly different from the other halls." 

She politely offered to carry Victor's suitcase, but he declined. She walked him down the dimly lit corridor. (walk him like a dog sis, walk him like a) 

"This is a private library that was donated in 1799 by Count Vlad III Dracula, when his son stayed in Nevermore for a short period of time. There is a lot of knowledge stored in there. You'd probably have to spend a couple years to read all the books there."  

"Next is this huge pool-like place, sponsored by the Atlantean royalty in the 1800s. I personally really like the Roman-Greek architecture feel of this area." (I picture this as that one prefect bathroom in Harry Potter)

Rorina did all the talking, and Victor patiently listened, occasionally noticing the girl's dimples when she smiled. 

"Aaaand next is one of the coolest places in here. It was meant to be an extended for a descendant of Queen Cleopatra, but now it's a storage space. Trust me, the alumni have left behind a lot of interesting things here."

"I don't suppose human beings have been left behind here before, right?" Victor finally spoke. 

"Beings, yes? Human, uhh, maybe not. I think there have been a couple bodies stored here before though, why?"

"There's one inside the closet there."

Lo and behold, Kylan Lucifus jumped out.

"Okay, okay, you caught me." He held up his hands in defence. 

Rorina glanced towards Victor's direction, to which the latter turned back to face her.

"You know what Victor?" 

He hummed in response. 

"I think the three of us are going to be great friends." She spoke with a curious smile. Kylan smirked at the girl. 

"You're rooming in dorm 552, Vicky boy. I'm in 551 and Rory's in 553. Visit us if you need anything. Or if you're bored and looking for a good time." He spoke.

"HOW'RE YOUR NEW DORMMATES, VICTOR? I HOPE THEY AREN'T AS EXHAUSTING AS MINE." Wednesday asked. The male sat on her bed, swinging his legs back and forth.

"I don't have...dormmates. Only hallmates, it seems. Belfry Hall seems to be the Julius Caesar of all the Nevermore Halls."

"Ah, I see." Wednesday looked down in slight jealousy which passed. 

"Weds?" Victor spoke softly.

Wednesday glanced at her older brother in acknowledgement.

"I don't think I want to escape from here." 

"You can't be serious."

"Why not?" He mused, eyes turning slightly darker.

"I-it's. Nevermind, if you wish to stay in this hellhole of disappointments, go ahead." Victor got up and left, leaving behind a stunned Wednesday Addams alone in isolation. 

VICTOR SAT DOWN NEXT TO KYLAN AND RORY ON THE ROOM OF BELFRY HALL. "Hey Vicky, what's up?"

"Nothing much."

"Blunt response, I like it." Rory let out a breathy laugh. Kylan let out a short sigh at the girl's behaviour.

"What am I here, a third wheel?" 

Rory rolled her eyes, kicking her legs back and forth, with the other two eventually doing the same.

"This school's a pretty messed up place, huh?, Addams." She spoke softly, glancing at the moon above. 

"Yeah it is, Blanche."

"My name's Lucifus."

Surprisingly, both Rory and Victor were chuckling at Kylan's statement. Strangely enough, it seemed that the boy was the third member of a friendship that was meant to be. It wasn't Rory and Kylan anymore. It was Rory, Kylan and Victor. It always had been.

fun fact: Victor is named after Victor Hugo, author of the famous, Les Miserables. 

life update: math is killing me slowly. (‾◡◝), also i hope yall caught the txt reference in the story!

i kinda hate this chapter lmao