THREE

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑?

𝐎𝐇, 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓.

anonymous

RORINA BLANCHE WAS A WELL KNOWN NAME IN NEVERMORE, COMMONLY SPOKEN WITH AWE AND INTRIGUE. However, that did not necessarily mean all loved the girl. Sometimes her name was spoken bitterly, in utter distaste disguised under the ruse of jealousy.

Victor roamed aimlessly around the campus of Nevermore. Stopping near the end of a corridor, he hears loud chatter nearby.

"Who does she think she is?"

"She's such a slut. Taking Lucifus and then the Addams chap."

"Disgusting. But what can you expect? The boundaries of royalty let them be such whores sometimes, yes?"

It was relatively obvious, who the group of girls were talking about. It made Victor clench his fists in anger.

Red. A slight burgundy of colour was all he saw before his emotions took over.

RORINA FOUND VICTOR BATTERED AND BRUISED, PACING INTO HER ROOM.

"Victor!" she said with a slight gasp, caressing his blueish black cheek in the palm of her hand. He let out an oddly dreamy sigh and covered his hand atop hers.

"What happened?"

Stubborn, the eldest Addams child gave no response,  instead opting to massage her hand.

She gripped his face slightly tighter.

"What. Happened." Her eyes bored into his, turning a little darker as she said so.

Victor rolled his eyes, unaware of the emotional chokehold she had on him somehow.

"Group of girls. Talked badly about you." Rory brushed his dark hair back, tutting at the slight cuts on his forehead. He looked up to see her, fretting over his wounds.

"I'm fine."

"Oh really?" Rory let out yet another sigh.

"What about the girls? Where are they? Take me to them."

Victor took her palm in his and brought her to the courtyard. Rory covered her mouth with her hands seeing the bodies of three girls on the ground. "Don't worry, darling, they're merely unconscious."

Rory walked towards the bodies and placed her hands atop their foreheads, muttering simple incantations her mother taught her.

Victor glanced at her, curious.

"Incantations. They won't remember what happened." Rory replied to an unasked question.

"You're lucky no one saw you, they must all be preparing for the Poe Cup."

Victor raised an eyebrow in question. Rory rolled her eyes at his ignorance before dragging him away to go view the preparations for said Cup.

"It's a competition, each Hall is supposed to have a boat. But Belfry never participates."

"Why?"

"Lack of participants and such."

Rory eyed a particular Wednesday Addams, who seemed to be talking to the Sinclair girl.

She pointed in her direction.

"Vic, is that not your sister? How about we talk to her –"

The male covered his hand over her mouth, remembering his falling out with his sister a few days ago. Rory frowned, before shoving his hand away.

"Family issues?" She asked, curiously.

A stiff nod.

Her hand found its way into his. (as it always did) And she led him to walk around to view the different halls' boats.

"Bianca always wins, but I have a feeling y'know." Rory muttered. Victor let out a soft hum in response.

"I have a feeling some other team will win this time. It's about time the school has a change in winners."

Victor wordlessly agreed with her statement, leaning his head onto hers with a very, very soft smile.

"RORY! THERE YOU ARE, I SPENT FOREVER LOOKIN' FOR YA." KYLAN SAID WITH A TIRED FACE.

"What's in the box, Kylan?"

"It's your package! You ordered it for the Rave'n? You literally ranted to me about how you swear the shipping get thrice as expensive close to Rave'n."

"Ohhhh, yeah." Victor wondered what type of dress it was.

Kylan and Rory never really cared about what the theme for the dance was, they thought of the Rave'n to be an excuse to dress up and hook up with people who wouldn't remember who they slept with that night.

The pair usually went together, as friends of course.

"Well take it out then!" Rory and Victor were both atop Kylan's bed.

"Damn, it's stunning! You're so gonna rock this outfit Rors,"

"I know I will."

Kylan scoffed at her statement, rolling his eyes. He did notice Victor nodding at his statement though, and let out an internal scream – the ship was sailing.

dresses i think she would wear are up top but yall can picture anyth yall want. (:

ngl this story is sooo fun to write – i have a lot of ideas for twtia