SIX

yoooo 7k ‼️ 🥳🥳🥳 ~~~ anyw im sorry for dipping out on this story a few months ago, but heyy quality > quantity when it comes to my chapters! (who am i kidding my chapters are short as fuck)

"𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃."

— Morrissey, Autobiography

LONG STORY SHORT, while Kylan, Rory and Victor had been goofing around in Belfry, Wednesday had on a whole ass crime investigation.

"So what you're saying is that there's a monster lurking out there, it attacked Eugene, and you want us to help find out about it?" Rory clarified.

Wednesday looks at her dead in the eye, struggling to admit she needed help.

"Y-" Victor looked as if he was witnessing history in the making.

"Yes."

Kylan cleared his throat. "I'm not really sure what's in it for us, but I've talked to Eugene before. He's a good kid, so if catching the monster will bring him some sort of vengeance, I'm in."

Rory and Victor nodded in agreement. She'd been bored lately, and the older Addams always was available to help out a sibling in need.

"You should get some rest," Rory comments, noticing Victor's droopy eyelids. "It's Parents Weekend tomorrow, anyway."

She walks him to his room and sits on a chair near his bed.

She's about to leave, when he wraps his fingers around her wrist, prompting her to stay. Her breath hitches at his touch.

"Tell me a story."

She lets out a laugh, and Victor wants to hear it for the rest of his life. She comments on how he behaves like a child when with her before starting her story. She tells the tale of a tyrant king who had claimed the lives of a thousand brides, and never before had any lived past a night with him, until a special storyteller did. She continued on about their relationship, only stopping when she saw that Victor had seemingly fallen asleep.

Or so she thought.

The Addams' felt the faintest of kisses left on his forehead before she left, and smiled once the door had been closed, leaving him with thoughts of her.

PARENTS WEEKEND CAME AS USUAL FOR Rory and Kylan. Both Rory's parents were there, and in place of his father, Kylan's uncles(albeit henchmen) Mordekai Pein and Nicholai Panick.

"Papa! Maman! How have you been?" Rory asks, with Victor looking clueless behind her.

"Well, always well my dear," her mother said lovingly. Her father, however took an interest in the boy standing behind her.

"And who is this?..." he stated, looming rather unimpressed with Victor.

"Victor Addams, I'm Rory's new hallmate. Pleasure to meet you, Mr Blanche."

"A hallmate you say?" he raises his brow. Rory's mother paid attention to Victor's former statement.

"Seb! He must be Tish's and Gomez's kid!"

Mr Blanche smiled at the statement, recalling fond memories with the Addams.

After some talk, Victor brought (or dragged) Rory over to his family, making Morticia curious about the newcomer.

"Victor! We were wondering where you were."

"Are you my brother's girlfriend?" Pugsley asked, making all the members of the family look at Rorina (Wednesday included, showing the slightest bit of interest).

Victor smiles and squeezed her hand.

"She is. Well, until she becomes my wif–"

Rory cut in. "Rorina Blanche, how do you do?"

"Are my ears working, cara mia?"

"Yes Gomez, it seems that our son is in love! Alas!"

"You're hair's like, super pretty." Pugsley blurted underneath his breath. "Why, thank you."

The six of them discussed school matters, and other things happening at Nevermore,  before Rorina pardoned herself to go and look for Enid, hoping to rescue her from her family.

WHILE RORY WAS GONE, Gomez took it upon himself to ask Victor more about the girl, recognising the glint in his son's eyes whenever the girl was in topic.

"I knocked out some students for her Dad," Victor said breathlessly.

Gomez put a hand on his heart. "My son, you've fallen so deep. I never thought I'd live to see this day."

"Me too, but it just... it feels like she's the one. Father, I've done as the devils do. I've fallen."

Gomez pats his sons shoulder comfortingly, in sympathy. "You must control it, my son. Don't go overboard, or you'll scare her off."

Victor smiles.

"She won't be scared. I'll make sure of it."

rory's story (it rhymes lmao) is based on a popular wattpad book which i've been OBSESSING over lately—dead girls tell no tales. also dont mind victor being yandereish, i've just been reading and writing too many of those fics 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️