Her name no.4

A few minutes after Y/n's successful proposal."..."

"..." Y/n.

Both were sitting silently on Y/n's bed.

Y/n proposed without thinking, but she was a little stunned, and wondered if it was all just a dream.

Her proposal was accepted, but Y/n had no experience in matters related to love, and was completely clueless about what to do next, so she sat quietly.

Both peeked at each other occasionally, and their eyes met quite a few times. When they did, they would quickly turn their heads, as their faces immediately became red.

[This beautiful and cute person... My wife... I-is this really not a dream?]
Y/n's thought's while her face blushes.

[This young girl... My Wife...! Dammit, why am I so shaken by this girl? I feel no special power inside her or anything...!] Lilith's Thought's while having a another quick glace at y/n.

Eyes meet, heads turn...

This sequence repeated a few times, until Y/n finally broke the silence.

"Hum... Devil lady, what is your name...?" Y/n said while fidgeting her fingers

"...Lilith." Lilith said

There was a height difference between Y/n and Lilith.

This did not change when they were sitting, and Y/n had to look up to look Lilith in the eyes.

Lilith had to look down to look at her, but the concerned tone she had when she asked the question struck a cord inside her.

[Dammit. Something is not right...!]
Lilith thought.

Lilith said her name, while trying not to let her feelings show.

"Lilith. Ah, my name is..." Lilith said more calm and a little gentle.

She tried calling her by her name and, thinking she did not say her own, tried to introduce himself.

"Y/n correct?" Lilith said while looking at y/n directly.

"Eh? Yes but... Did I say my name?"
Y/n said with confuse tone and expression on her face.

"When we formed the contract, I obtained a lot of information about you." Lilith said

"You did!? That's amazing!"
Y/n's eye's sparkling admiration upon hearing Lilith words.

Most would find this unnerving, but y/n reacted to this ability with pure admiration.

While looking at Y/n's face, Lilith thought about the information she received.

She was raised by an elderly couple, but they passed away, so Y/n lived in that house alone.

Since she was alone and had no power or magic energy, she worked as a mercenary, but she was taken advantage of by people that looked down on her.

There was more, but this last thing irritated her.

[I know the names and faces of all the people that disrespected her. Just try insulting her again, and that will be an indirect insult to her wife and... Wife...!?] Lilith's Thought's and she is surprised by her own suddenly doing and thinking such thing that normally she wouldn't do.

One word was enough to dissipate the anger building inside her.

"What's wrong Lilith?"
Y/n asked, thinking it was strange that her face suddenly became red.

"N-nothing. Don't you usually go somewhere at this hour?" Lilith ask, to change the topic

"Eh... Ah! You're right, I have to go to the guild!" Y/n quickly replied

Lilith let out a sigh of relief as she successfully changed the subject.

Y/n did not notice this as she jumped up from the bed and hurriedly began making her preparations.

"You even know that Lilith?"
Y/n asked.

"I am a devil." Lilith bluntly reply l.

"Awesome!" Y/n said with sincerity on her eye's

"A-ah, thank you." Lilith stutter a bit and trying to contain herself from blushing.

Y/n finished preparing, and made her way to the door.

"H-hum, do you want to come with me?" Y/n asked Lilith looking at her.

"Yes, I would be bored sitting here by myself." Lilith replied.

"But you'll draw a lot of attention, walking around town looking like that..." Y/n said looking at Lilith

Lilith was a devil, and she had horns on her head and wings on her back.

There was no one in town, or perhaps the entire world, that looked like her.

People may not have jumped to the conclusion that she was a devil, but they would most certainly find it odd.

"You're right. I'll put these away."
Said Helvi casually, before she snapped her fingers, and her horns and wings vanished.

"Eh? You can do that?"
Y/n said with clear confusion on her face.

"I'm a devil, of course I can do this much." Lilith answered with pride.

"I don't know a lot about devils..."
Y/n said in a low voice.

In any case, Y/n could go outside with no problem.

"Let's go then." Lilith said while looking at y/n

"Yes! Ah, hum, Lilith..." Y/n replied quickly to her.

"What?" Lilith was a bit surprised to hear her name being called by her for the first time.

Right before she stepped outside, Lilith stopped when she heard her name.

Y/n looked up at Lilith, slightly embarrassed and with her face turning red.

This made Lilith's heart race, but she listened.

"You didn't... Call me by my name even once..." Lilith said

"Eh, ah, I see." Y/n replied

She said she knew it, but she did not remember actually using it.

"Is it difficult to say? I want you to call me by my name too..." Y/n said hoping to be called by her name.

She was looking at she while she was listening, but had no choice but to turn away.

[Dammit. In this short amount of time how many times...] Lilith thought.

She peeked at Y/n, who looked up at her with an uneasy expression.

"...Y/n." Lilith hesitate for a bit but said it.

"...! A-again please!" Y/n said with happiness on her face

"Y/n...! That's enough!" Lilith said looking away a bit hiding her blushing face from y/n.

"Y-yes! Thank you very much!"
Y/n said happily after hearing her name.

Y/n's face suddenly became bright again, but Y/n could not see it, as she was trying not to let her embarrassed expression be seen.

"Let's not waste any more time and go." Lilith said after gaining her composure back.

"Yes!" Y/n replied.

The two people that had just become wife and wife headed towards the guild.