Quest no.7

There was a little incident shortly after they arrived in the guild, but it was resolved without issue.

Perhaps it wasn't without issue for Carl and his friends, but it was for Y/n and Lilith.

"What kind of quests are you looking for today Y/n?" Asked Harumi from the receptionist counter.

"Are there any easy quests?" Y/n replied to Harumi

"I don't think we have any today."
Harumi said answering her.

"I see..." Y/n said l.

"Sorry."Harumi apologize to y/n.

"Ah, no, it's not your fault!" Y/n said to harumi after her apologizing.

Y/n became flustered and started waving her hands, to which Harumi smiled.

She was surprised when she suddenly brought a fiancee, but it really was the same old Y/n.

Speaking of which...

"Lilith, have you two been friends for a long time!?" Harumi ask curiously after not hearing anything about her from Y/n.

"W-we have..."Lilith replied to Harumi.

"I'm sure Y/n was really cute back then! Do you have any stories to tell from that time?" Other female receptionists joined the conversation.

Harumi was not the only one to witness the attempted kiss from earlier. In fact, Y/n was the only one present to not realize it was a failed attempt.

"Stories... A long time ago, Y/n tried to hide that she wet the bed. so her grandfather was very upset, and her grandmother comforted her while she was crying." Lilith said sneaking a glance at Y/n who is clearly embarrassed about her knowing it and telling this secret to the others but she wasn't mad at all.

"Kya! So cute!" The Other female receptionist said after hearing those words from Lilith.

"Wai! How do you know that!?"
Y/n ask her with a clear embarrassed and blush on her face.

"Because I am me." Lilith said enjoying her wife's reactions

Lilith received information the moment the contract was formed, including fragments of information about things that happened in Y/n's past, particularly things that left a deep impression on her.

"Hahaha, did that really happen Y/n?"
One of the other female receptionist ask y/n teasing her.

"Uuu... I really didn't want anyone to know about that..." Y/n said trying to hide the blush on her face but failed miserably

Lilith continued telling stories about Y/n's past to the receptionists, but Y/n was too embarrassed to listen, so she focused on her conversation with harumi.

Harumi wanted to join her colleagues and listen to lilith, but felt sorry for
Y/n.

"What kind of quests are available today? If possible, I want to do one by myself..." Y/n said asking harumi

"Hmm, there is one to collect medicinal herbs, but it's in an area with a high probability of monsters appearing." Harumi answered y/n question.

"Sounds hard..." Y/n replied at harumi.

"Yes, it's too difficult for you to do on your own." Harumi said.

Y/n would probably lose even if she faced more than two goblins, the weakest of all monsters.

There was almost no way Y/n could complete a quest that involved her going out on her own to territory where monsters appeared.

That is, if she was on her own.