Continuation of reward no.15

"Ah, welcome back Lilith." Y/n says with a smile as she sees Lilith enter the living room.

"Yes, I'm back." Lilith said as though nothing happened, with her cheeks softening a little.

"We just finished setting everything up." Y/n informed Lilith.

"I see, I apologize for having you do it." Lilith apologize to y/n.

"No problem, Harumi helped me."
Y/n said to Lilith.

"Y/n did almost everything by herself." Harumi said to lilith.

And then, they sat at the table and started eating. That night's dinner was hamburger steak.

Lilith told Y/n that she liked meat, so Y/n cooked her best meat dish.

She thought her reward had ended with lunch, but Y/n felt differently. She knew Harumi was coming as well, so she made sure to make a wonderful meal.

Lilith and Harumi grabbed their knives and forks at the same time and started eating, and Y/n looked on nervously.

"H-how is it? It's my first time entertaining guests, so I'm not too confident..." Y/n said.

Y/n lowered her head and peeked up, which struck a chord with Lilith and Harumi as they chewed.

After swallowing, both smiled.

"It's marvelous Y/n." lilith said whole she quickly looks at Y/n.

"Yes, it's very good." Harumi agreeing on Lilith.

"R-really!? Great...!" Y/n said.

The uncertainty in Y/n's face was replaced with a cute expression, and Harumi had to do her best not to squirm in her seat.

[Ahh... Theo is too cute...] Lilith thought as she enjoys Y/n's expression.

She felt she would not be able to hold back a grin if she continued to watch that smiling face, so she averted her eyes and focused on her meal.

That smile was already playing back inside of her head.

[Good job holding that in, me! That smile just isn't fair, but...] Lilith said proud of herself.

Haruni peeked Lilith's way.

As far as Harumi could see, she was just eating as though nothing happened. She did not budge at all after seeing that smile.

[Could it be that Y/n's smile has no effect on her? That would be a shame...] Harumi Said glancing a quick look Y/n.

She felt it would be a waste if Y/n's smile did not trigger any maternal instincts or anything. As she thought about this, she grabbed her cup and...

[That is not it. Of course it's cute.]
Harumi thought.

"Hn!?" a voice.

She suddenly heard these words echoing inside of her head, and almost spit out her drink.

"A-are you alright Harumi? Did you choke?" Y/n said looking very worried l.

"N-no, I'm fine." Harumi said.

She breathed a sigh of relief after managing to not spit out her drink, and looked over to the person whose voice she heard.

She looked at her like it was strange, so Haruni said nothing.

[Was it just my imagination?] Harumi thought.

([It was not.] A voice replied to her.

"!?" Harumi surprise hearing it.

She really did hear a voice, and was startled again. She looked over to Lilith again, but it did not seem as though she was speaking.

[I am communicating directly to your head.] Lilith communicate with harumi.

[Y-you can do that...?] Harumi thought as she cant believe what happening now.

[Yes. I am the strongest...]
Lilith proudly said.

[I don't really get it...] Harumi still cant comprehend what's happening.

They were having a conversation without speaking. Y/N only smiled, as from her point of view they were doing nothing more than eating.

[Look at that face. How can you even describe it without saying it is cute?]
Lilith said to harumi's thoughts.

[I-I agree... Can you really say that so plainly?]Harumi said.

[What about you? Were you not just saying she was too cute?] Lilith questioned Harumi.

[I didn't say it! I just thought about it!] Harumi said trying to defend herself.

Y/n could not even imagine that such a conversation was taking place.

They continued eating without talking through their mouths too much.

Afterwards, they put away the tableware. Lilith tried to help wash the dishes again, but...

"Ah, Lilith. There's desert, so eat it if you want." Y/n said stoping lilith.

"Desert?" lilith ask.

"Yes. You said you like sweet things right?" y/n replied to her

"Ah, yes." Lilith said.

"I tried making pudding. There's enough for you too Harumi." Y/n said looking at Harumi.

"Eh, really? Thank you Y/n."
Harumi thanking Y/n

Y/n made pudding with a cup about the size of her palm, and placed it in front of Lilith and Harumi.

"You can eat while I wash the dishes."
Y/n said about to go to wash the dishes.

"What about you Y/n? Don't you have one?" lilith stoping Y/n.

"Eh, I do but..." Y/n said.

"Then leave the dishes for later and come eat with us. If not, it will only be half as good." Lilith said looking at her.

"...! Yes, thank you!" Y/n happily replied thanking her.

"Fufuh. No, thank you."
Lilith said amused to her reaction.

Harumi smiled as she looked at Lilith and Y/n.

[I guess I really can't beat a long-time fiance... I'm glad you get to marry a good person, Y/n.] Harumi thought.

Lilith did not hear this thought.