Fiancee no.5

No one remained indifferent before this beautiful woman.

As her long white hair lightly danced in the wind, a captivating aroma filled the air around her.

People passing by were first captivated by her appearance, and as they passed by her, her scent made them turn around and look back.

Lilith fascinated everyone around her just by walking, including Y/n, who was walking alongside her, her fascination was being returned.

Y/n was so entranced by this scent and her elegance, that she failed to realize she had grabbed her hand, and thus did not notice how soft it was.

This however did not go unnoticed by Lilith, who was having her fill of the feeling of her hand.

[Kuh, why is this girl's hand so soft... Is it even smoother than mine!?]
Lilith thought while she holding her hand.

"Is the guild this way Y/n?" Lilith said looking at y/n's eye

Lilith asked while Y/n trying not to let it show on her face what she was thinking, though it's useless since Lilith is no ordinary person.

"...Ah, eh, sorry, what?" Y/n stutter a bit.

"I asked if the guild is this way."
Lilith asked again.

"Ah, yes, it is!" Y/! snapped out of her daze and answered the question.

She had been walking without thinking, but she was so used to going to the guild that it was not a problem.

"I see." Lilith replied to y/n.

"Eh? Ah, sorry!" Y/n suddenly apologize out of nowhere

After realized she was holding her hand, and let go immediately.

"It was rude to hold your hand so suddenly. Sorry." Y/n said to lilith

"N-no, it's fine. I mean..." Lilith replied.

Lilith looked a little sad about letting go of that warmth and softness and
Y/n, who was looking directly at her, noticed.

"Hum... Do you want to hold hands?"
Y/n politely asked.

"...Y-yes." Lilith replied

This time they held hands with their fingers intertwined, like lovers usually do.

"Lilith, your hand is so warm and soft." Y/n said while looking at Lilith

"I-is it..." Lilith said to y/n taken aback by y/n sudden complement on her.

This time Y/n was aware that she was holding her hand, and told Lilith how she felt. Y/n had to try her hardest not to smile.

[Yours is softer and warmer... It would be so much easier if I could just say that! Dammit! Why are you so sincere? It's embarrassing...!]
Lilith thought while keeping her face calm.

The innocent couple made its way to the guild.

It was a little bigger than most buildings, and the entrance was always open, so anyone could enter.

Y/n went inside, with Lilith following closely behind.

"Lilith! This is the adventurer guild!"
Y/n said with excitement she can't hold.

"Hou, I see." Lilith said while enjoying Y/n action.

It was her first time inside the guild, but she did have the information she received from Y/n. lilith looked around to confirm if said information was correct.

There were the counters, the wall where quests were affixed, and...

[It's them.] Lilith said.

Various tables, and a group of three people sat at one of them.

They were looking at her, completely stunned, but that mattered little to Lilith.

She glared at them with bloodlust in her eyes.

"...Is it getting cold?" a man said

"Is it? I don't know..." a man answered.

"Nevermind that. Look at that girl..."
A another man said

They were entranced by Lilith, and weren't experienced enough to feel this bloodlust in the first place.

[I will let them be for now, but if they get in the way...] Lilith thought while controlling herself.

"Lilith! Let's go to the counter!" Y/n said breaking Lilith from her thoughts.

"Hn? Ah, yes." Lilith replied to her.

Lilith stopped thinking about it, and followed Y/n.

Y/n saw Harumi, and sped up a little as she approached her, still holding hands with Lilith.

"Good morning!" Y/n great her.

"Y-yes, good morning Y/n. Who... Is this woman...?" Harumi inquired about the mysterious beautiful woman.

They had known each for two years, but Harumi heard nothing about Y/n being acquainted with such a beautiful woman.

"Ah, hum..." Y/n

Y/n tried to explain, but obviously, she could not say she was a devil.

She did not know what to say, and Lilith stepped in.

"It's a pleasure to meet you miss Harumi. My name is Lilith, and I am Y/n's... fiancee ."

"F-fiancee?" Harumi said.

That word shocked Harumi, and the other receptionists around them.

Y/n was a little surprised as well, but stayed quiet, since Lilith was playing along.

Lilith's face became a little red as she continued.

"Yes. I assume you know that she was raised by an elderly couple?" Harumi said asking Lilith a question.

"Y-yes, I do but..." Lilith quickly answered.

"My parents were their friends, and our marriage was arranged a long time ago." Lilith said

Y/n was surprised by how quickly Lilith came up with this story. Obviously, this backstory was a fabrication, but it felt natural.

"I see. You could've told me about this, Y/n." Harumi said looking at y/n

"Ahaha, sorry..." Y/n replied while scratching her nape.

It wasn't true, so there was no way he could have talked about it.

"Miss Harumi, please don't blame Y/n, she forgot about it until recently." Lilith said quickly gaining the attention of harumi.

"I see. Please, call me Harumi." Harumi said leaving her gaze from
Y/n now looking at Lilith

"Alright, you can call me Lilith."
Lilith replied.

The two ladies smiled at each other.

Y/n was happy that Harumi, who was always looking out for her, and her wife lilith were getting along.

"Hey hey hey! Did I just hear someone say she's that weak coward's fiancee!?" One of the three people waiting for Y/n said loudly.

The trio had grins on their faces, but Lilith looked at them with a cold, sharp glare.