Chapter 6

You sat in your room, pondering about the afternoon's events. You hadn't meant to keep it from him, but you didn't like talking about it. In your room, sealed away from the world, you pretended that nothing had happened, that you were fine. You pretended nothing had happened. You tapped your fingers on the wooden table that sat in your room, and let out a deep sigh. You had really gotten yourself into a mess.

______

Hiro came back a day later, without Bamax in tow. He looked like a mess. Your eyes softened at the sight of him.

"Hiro, I'm-" you started, only to be interrupted by Hiro.

"It's fine. I shouldn't have expected anything."

You frowned and looked at your feet. You were the one who had made him that upset. You slowly limped to the glass wall, and placed your hand on the cold glass. Hiro silently walked up and put his hand where yours was. Your eyes almost watered. This was the closest you'd ever get to contact with him. You wished you could touch his hand. Not throughout glass, but really touch his hand. You wanted to hug him, hold his hand.

"I'm sorry." was all you could muster. You looked down again. Your heart hurt.

When you looked up again, you found his eyes fixated on you, studying your face. Hiro didn't notice, but some blood went to your cheeks. You moved your hand away and limped back to your bed, where you sat down, your back turned to him. You weren't in a happy mood. Your spirit felt heavy, heavier than before anyone had visited. It was better off without people, you thought. No one to hurt.. No one to disappoint when I die. You closed your eyes and let out a deep heartfelt sigh.

When you looked back through the glass, no one was there.

Once again, you were all alone.

_______

This was just a filler chapter, just to keep myself writing. Bigger stuff will happen next chapter, I promise. Leave a vote or a comment if you liked it!

-PrettyinPwnage/DisneyBabes