Chapter 20

Hiro woke up in a good mood. Nothing could explain it. It was just one of those days that felt good.

Exiting the Lucky Cat Cafe, he took a deep breath in. Today was going to be a good day.

As Hiro rushed down the streets, a certain shop caught his eye. A flower shop. It was bright and cheery, and it made Hiro stop in his path. Maybe a flower would help Y/N feel better. Her room was always so gloomy, perhaps something could light it up again.

He went inside, and picked a (fav flower). It was bright and pretty, just like Y/N. Hiro went up to the counter.

"Who's this for, young fella?" The old man at the counter chuckled, taking the flower into his hands and examining it.

"A friend." Hiro replied, a light blush covering his cheeks. He handed over a five dollar bill and took the flower from the mans hands.

The old man smiled.

"My wife loved these as well. Anyway, best of luck to you, young man."

Hiro smiled. He waved, and continued on his path to the hospital. He felt like he was on top of the world.

_____

As Hiro entered your room, his grin faded slowly, his eyes taking in the sight before him.

Your room was empty.

The glass was gone.

This couldn't mean that you were- no, Hiro wouldn't believe it. The flower fell out of Hiro's hands, tumbling to the floor below, forgotten.

His eyes began to water as he walked over to a worker who was cleaning, tapping them on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, is Y/N L/N here?" He asked, as he tapped his foot in worry.

The worker looked at Hiro for a second.

"Are you Hiro Hamada?" She asked.

Hiro nodded eagerly.

The worker reached into her pocket and pulled out a piece of lined paper, which was folded neatly. She handed it to Hiro.

"She left this for you." The worker stated, before resuming her mopping.

Hiro's hands were shaking as he looked at the folded piece of paper.

Hiro was written on it, in your messy handwriting. He slowly opened the letter, and began to read, tears freely flowing down his face.

Dear Hiro,

If you're reading this, I'm probably dead. If so, I'm so sorry. I tried my best to stay alive, but I couldn't do it. I wasn't strong enough. Please don't cry for me.

I lived a pretty good life. When you came into my life, it got so much better. You made my days exciting and fun, and I'm so thankful for that. Thank you Hiro.

I know it's kind of lame that I'm talking to you through a letter, but it's the best I could do. I can't really turn into a ghost or anything. (It would be cool if I could though)

Either way, thank you for coming into my life.

But I have to ask you something. Please under no circumstances try and find a cure. It's hopeless, and I'm not going to let you go down the same road that I did. It's my last dying wish.

Anyway, I'm going to miss you. If I can, I'll tell Tadashi you said hi.

I love you. I hope you love me too.

Y/N

_________
I'm sorry. But, stay tuned, because I have one last chapter left. ;))) love you all. (Even though I'm pretty sure you'll all be pissed off at me)

-disneybabes/prettyinpwnage