Chapter 21

Hiro did not waste a minute.

With tears rushing down his face, she ran down the hall, trying to find the nearest doctor. He would not accept that you were dead unless he saw it himself. When he saw a doctor, he ran as fast as he could toward him, ignoring the 'no running in the halls young man!' And yelps he heard behind him.

"Doctor!" He called, hoping to grasp the doctors attention. The doctor turned his head to Hiro, startled by the sudden call.

As Hiro caught up, didn't hesitate to ask, "where's Y/N?!"

"Y/N L/N?" The doctor asked calmly.

"Yes yes, that's her!" He nodded. His breaths were ragged, and he was panting from running.

"Well, if you'd really like to see her."

Hiro nodded. He needed to see Y/N one last time, dead or not.

He follower the doctor, through twists and turns down the halls, until they reached one room. The doctor opened the door for Hiro, and in the room was Y/N. But it was different from what Hiro was expecting. You were standing, and laughing with a group of scientists, explaining how you had cured yourself. Your expression was animated and you made hand gestures and explained how you'd come across it.

His lips curled into a grin, and his tears became tears of joy.

"Y/N." He whispered.

You looked over to where Hiro was standing, and you grinned. Low and behold, you were healthy. Hiro ran over to you and engulfed you in a bone crushing hug, and peppered your face with light kisses. You blushed, but laughed.

You hugged him as hard as you could.

This was what hugging felt like. This was what his touch was like.

Hiro was warm, his skin soft.

You loved him so much.

"I thought you were dead." He whispered. You could feel wet tears as they dripped onto your f/c sweater. 

"I did too." You replied, hugging him tighter.

He pulled back a moment and you slightly frowned. You weren't going to let him go yet. You only just got to hug him for the first time.

"I love you." He whispered.

You smiled and wiped his tears away.

"I love you too," you whispered back.
"Now come on! I need to explain how I fixed myself, don't I?"

You took his hand in yours and tugged him over to where the other scientists were sitting.

"So, how'd you manage to stay alive?" He asked, a large grin on his face.

"Well, it was six pm yesterday,after I wrote my letter to you. I was so tired from crying I fell asleep. When I began to open my eyes I saw this big white light and I thought, 'wow I'm actually dead' until all of a sudden my eyes start to adjust and I notice in sitting on a hospital bed. The doctors around me were wearing quarantine masks but they were taking my blood pressure and talking to eachother."

Another scientist who looked about forty spoke up.

"A nurse had come into her room with her meal and noticed she wasn't waking up and called us. The scanner inside her room gave us results- All the virus cells in her body had come to a halt in destroying her. Her cure had somewhat worked.We got some bots from another scientist here at the hospital that we injected into her system and they killed the remaining virus cells within thirty minutes and we worked on sterilizing her for about five hours. Now she's alive and healthy."

"How'd you build her immune system again?"

"Those bots that we got are going to serve as her immune system until her body's system rebuilds itself again."

"Wow." Hiro said.

"Anyway, we've been talking and she's free to go for now. She'll need to go to rehabilitation for a while now though. For Two months. I'll expect you here Y/N every Monday and Wednesday's at 5pm sharp."

"Oh, and Y/N, we've taken your formula for the cure. This is going into the hands of adults. No more taking the jobs of adults as your own. You've missed a ton of school, but you're lucky we managed to get you into a school.  You'll continue studying in high school. You should be able to continue from where you left off."

"Really?"

"Yes of course. But quit high school like that again and you won't get a second chance. Anyway, don't go picking yourself with syringes next time missy."

"Roger that!" You replied happily. Life was beginning to go up again.

"Thank you again."

Excited as ever, you tugged Hiro's hand. You were ready to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin. You led Hiro through the corridors and out the doors, and the two of you finally walked out of the hospital, hand in hand.

THE END.

_____
Actually not the end because I have an epilogue :D I am so happy for all of you that stuck with me through this story. I loved writing it and I'm pretty proud of it. I hope you guys loved it too. Id also like to shout out to Tadashi-Targaryen Because she really helped me with this story!! Go read her stories, because I'm sure you'll love them. C: anyway, I am super happy to put the completed badge on here now. Love you all!

Until the epilogue,

-prettyinpwnage/disneybabes