𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1; 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘦

"mum are we there yet?" I ask my mother. "Just another hour dear" she responds. I hum in response and turn to my cousin Fredrick. He has a slightly taller build, he's got brown curly hair and hazel eyes. "Fred, i'm bored" I said. "I don't care now let me sleep" he snapped back. "Woah" I replied sarcastically and chuckled, I just let myself go to sleep too.

~
~
~

TimeSkip to when you arrive at Hurricane

~
~
~

"We're here kids" my mum vigorously shakes me and Fredrick awake. He jumps up "What the hell?!" he says, i laugh at his response as he huffs in annoyance. I take a look at the house in front of me "wow, its amazing. maybe even better than your house Fred" i smirked and nudged him in the stomach. "Never, in a million years could it be better than my house" he responded, nudging me back.I frowned, scoffing and slapping his back in annoyance before walking away into the house.I quickly looked for the room i wanted. I found the one i wanted and yelled "my room!".As my mum walks in.She frowns and says "oh, i want this room now" she smiled and left.I then go outside to find Fredrick and force him to bring my boxes in for me, but to my surprise he's not there.I walk over to my mum and ask where Fredrick went.My mum tells me he went next door because his friend lives there.I sigh in annoyance and pull out my iPhone 12 to make a call. "Yellow, you reached Fredrick" He said from the other side of the phone. "Fredrick get your ass down here and bring my boxes in for me" I screech. threateningly. "okay, relax i'll be right there" he breathes. I then went and grabbed my box with my most prized possessions that i didn't want anyone getting their hands on. I went on into the house and to my room.I went out and grabbed the last box, bringing it to my room.As i enter the room i see Fred already putting up the posters. "thanks bestie" i say slapping the back of his head. "shut up" he says slapping me back.

~
~

Nearly 2 hours later i'm done with unpacking and decorating my room.Fredrick was still with me so i decided to ask my mum if he could sleep over. "Mum can Fred sleepover?" i said grinning as Fredrick sat next to me giggling like a child. "Normally i would say yes but tomorrow is a school day for both you and fredrick" i sighed."what do you mean for me mum?" i ask confused. "we signed you up for fredrick's school and they want you starting tomorrow" i huffed  as she spoke and nodded."can i at least drop Fred off at his house" i ask. My mum nods and me and Fred rush out of the door.We walk along the road, then over to the park where we sit on the swings, takings puffs of a cigarette while talking about life. Once we're done we walk about, chatting about school then going up to his house which, conveniently, was just down the street from my house. i drop him off as we say our goodbyes then i go on my way home, soon after falling asleep.