𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3; 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

Me and Alissa waited outside of the gate for a good 5 minutes before the 4 boys walked out from the school grinning like creeps. Alissa saw them before i did and waved at them, beckoning them over to our direction. As they neared to our direction i said exaggeratively loudly "Alissa why is Fredrick coming this way.Avoid eye contact, i don't want that weirdo thinking we're friends" Alissa looked slightly confused but decided to ply along saying "Ew i hope he doesn't think we're hanging out with him" she laughs as he gives you some irritated look. Me and Alissa couldn't hold it in any longer and burst out laughing in his face as the 3 boys chuckled at the sight. Once we all finished our laughing fit i led them to my house.But the thing was i didn't even know where i lived. I pull out my phone going to google maps, "hey Fred whats my address?" i ask him "you don't know where you live?" Michael asks stifling a laugh. "i moved here yesterday bro you expect me to have memorised the whole neighbourhood in 24 hours?" i say jokingly as Fred types in my address for me. We're now following google maps and laughing about random shit. Once we get to my house Michael speaks up once again "nah bro how you living next to me and i didn't even notice". "Bro blind as hell, don't even know who his neighbour is" Simon laughed slapping Michaels head. "Don't go sneaking into her house at night or Fred gonna be chasing you up and down the street for a week straight" Mark added as him and Simon laughed. "not funny Bro" Michael said through gritted teeth as i unlocked the door letting them all in. My mum is sitting on the sofa eating some leftover pizza from yesterdays dinner when she sees everyone. She gets up quickly "y/n you should've told me their were guests coming over" she exclaims putting her plate in the sink and going over to her purse grabbing $40. "for your dinner, if your friends are gonna stay over until then.i'll be in my room, call me if you need anything" she says walking away. i nod walking to my room opening the door allowing everyone to enter, shutting the door behind me as everyone sits down on the floor. "Nice posters y/n" Michael says looking around. "thanks" i say smiling slightly. Fredrick sits in the middle of you two "no sex" he huffs looking at Michael. I burst into laughter "do you even know what sex is?" i ask through fits of laughter. As i'm done laughing everyone is now staring at me and Fred. "So what ya'll wanna do?" i ask trying to ease the tension. "You invited us to your house, but you don't know what to do?" Mike questions once again grinning. i huff saying "you know your name sounds a lot like Mickey" i grin as i continue "like mike is short for Michael and mike sounds like Mikey and Mikey sounds like Mickey" i waffle as everyones giggling at my stupidity. Michael is now a blushing mess and is hiding his face with his hands groaning "do i look like Mickey mouse to you?" he says, his voice muffled through his hands. "kinda" i reply as everyone burst out into laughter.

~
~
~

its been like 3 hours and we've been talking forever and now its time to order pizza. "how do i order pizza?" i say turning on my phone and typing the number for the pizza place. "how do you not know how to order pizza?" Simon says giggling. He comes closer to me our bodies centimetres apart as he instructs me on how to order the pizza telling me what to say. i blush a bit as i nod at everything he says now going onto making the call. After i place the call i look up to see Michael looking at me intently "you good bro?" i ask as everyone is now staring at him. he nods looking away as we all start talking again like before. After around a 20 minute wait we hear a knock at the door and i get up to go get the pizza when suddenly Michael gets up too. "Where are you going?" I ask as he walks out the door with me. "To get the pizza with you. The guy at the door might be a psycho and we'd never know" he shrugged as we walked past the kitchen. "Sure like a psycho is gonna show up at MY doorstep" i said chuckling at the thought. Just as i opened the door i hear Michael scream "father?" I turn to him "whys your dad a pizza delivery guy?" I asked giggling. "Oh hello Michael is this your girlfriend" Michaels dad blurts out handing me the pizza taking the money. "Not yet" Michael replies winking at me jokingly. His dad chuckles walking away as i close the door. Now as we walk back to my room Michael speaks up "do you like Simon?" He asks as we stop by the kitchen to get plates and glasses. "Nah i just met the guy why would i like him?".  I say as we enter my room again "just asking" he mutters sitting down next to me as we all eat the pizza. It around 2 hours later and everyones gone home except from Mike. "Have you ever had your first kiss?" I ask to start a conversation as Mike sits in the kitchen island watching me wash the dishes. "Nope" he says playing with the strings of his hoodie. "Really? You seem like a kissable person how has nobody kissed you yet?"i ask genuinely confused. "Turned down almost everyone that has wanted to kiss me. But why do you wanna know? Wanna kiss me see what it feels like?" Michael asks grinning. I grin saying "i wouldn't mind" walking up to him leaning in and just as he closed his eyes leaning in for the kiss i grab my cat bringing him up to Michaels face. Michael instantly opens his eyes looking at me "wha-hey!" He says hopping off my kitchen island walking over to me "now i actually want a kiss" he whines following me around. "We met 8 hours ago" i reminded him. "You made me have my first kiss with your cat!" He says pointing at my cat "hey! He didn't do anything to you leave him alone" i say defending my cat. "At least a kiss on the cheek" Michael tries bargaining. I groan walking up to him kissing him on the cheek. "I expect this to be a daily thing now" he says opening the front door and leaving before i could say anything. "WOWW" i scream walking away back into my room. What a nice day that was.
~
~
~

(Ty for reading but like why are people still reading the discontinued ver. Of this book. In disappointed y'all. anyways remember to take care of yourself love)