𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺

i walk to work, looking irritated. I see Vanessa at the front desk, she see's me  and immediately looks down. A hint of shame is plastered on her face as she continues working the cash register. I walk to the back and put away my things and start to work the prize area. In the middle of my shift, Michael walks behind the prize booth, guess we're working it together. "why didn't you want to kiss me?" Michael asks while working . "Because you kissed Vanessa. Out of all the girls you know, you chose the girl that hates me most." i say leaning against the counter, looking at him. "..I thought it would make you jealous" he admitted, shame filling his voice. I roll my eyes and continue doing my job.

(TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOUR BOTH IN THE BREAK ROOM)

"...did you at least feel slightly jealous" Michael asked looking at me, hopefully. "why does it matter?" i snark back as he smirks and stands up right, slowly walking over to me. "..what are you doing?" i ask, my tone shifting from irritated to confused but he ignores me, he slowly reaches me and snakes his arms around my waist "so you were jealous...how cute" he teases as he leans closer, i freeze and blush. "n-no..." i mumble blushing as he stops inches away from my face before kissing my cheek "..if you say so.." he smirks once again before leaving the break room, i huff and cross my arms like a child "...mullets suck" i mumble as i walk out of the break room as well. "I HEARD THAT!" Michael calls back to you followed by muffled laughs.