𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Two weeks have passed since i've joined this school and i'm honestly really enjoying it. I have really good relationships (platonic obviously) with everyone. Honestly, ever since i started hanging out with Michael more i've been noticing this girl, Alice i think? she's so eager to talk to Michael its so annoying. Our whole friend group hates her. All except for Michael because he feels some sort of pity on her since she's got no one to talk to. Everyone was fine with it until Michael started bringing her to hang out with us so, naturally, we avoided him and Alice like the plague. but hey, its not our fault he's trynna bring a bitch like her to us.

~
~
~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off at exactly 6:30 am. I groaned as i repeatedly hit the snooze button on my phone. As i finally got up i realised i had to meet up with Alissa soon and hastily got ready. As i ran out of the bathroom after doing my business i went to my wardrobe pulling out an outfit and throwing it on as i checked my phone.

(outfit;)

I skipped breakfast as per usual, stepping out of the house, coincidentally at the same time as Michael

I skipped breakfast as per usual, stepping out of the house, coincidentally at the same time as Michael. "Hey Michael!" i say waving at him before going over to him, walking with him. "hey" he replies bluntly as he stops at a random house. "waiting for Alice, see ya at school" he waves facing his body to Alice's house. I  gritted my teeth waving and leaving. i wait outside Alissa's house, after a good 4 minutes of waiting Alissa steps out of her house. "hey babes" i say giving her a quick hug before starting to walk. "hey cutie. so my parents didn't give me any money for lunch so i was thinking we could go to 7/11 before school" she asks turning to look at me. "yeah sure" i reply as we walk to the local 7/11. While we talk and giggle i cant help but feel somewhat pissed knowing that Michael is laughing with Alice. Like what did she have that i don't? i don't understand why he cant just hangout with me? After a 20 minute walk me and Alissa detour into the 7/11 taking forever to pick out some food for lunch. After an eternity of waiting for Alissa she picks out Doritos and so do i. We then pay leaving the shop and walk into the school going to class. For some reason me and Alissa decided not to think about why there was no one in the halls and laugh our asses off as we walk into the class we feel all eyes on us. "Miss Baker, Miss L/n, care to explain why you're late?" she asked as we stood there embarrassed. "Bus left without us" i mutter as Alissa rapidly nodded with me. "but i saw you walking in front of me?" Alice interrupted as everyone turned to stared at her. While Fredrick, Mark and Simon were giving Alice death stare's the teacher spoke up "Well thats 10 minutes detention for the both of you." me and Alice audibly sighed in relief. "but now its 20 minutes for lying to me" he said smiling, clearly he was enjoying this too much. i rolled my eyes sitting down in my seat muttering to myself. "really, 20 minutes?" Mike laughed. "shut the fuck up Afton" i said jokingly. "relax darling" he replied putting his hands up then turning to face the teacher as he begun the lesson. The day goes by as per usual and now its time for lunch. As i walked out of the class someone pulled me from my hair. I turned around hastily to see Alice there. "the fuck" i said throwing a punch at her, landing her on the floor. i hastily move to the floor kicking, punching, slapping. basically doing anything i could to keep her on the floor. After around 5 minutes of non-stop beating her up i get pulled off her. I'm quickly dragged down the hallway and into the janitor's closet by who i assume to be Alissa? I turn around to face the mysterious person. "Michael?" i say confused. "shh" he says covering my mouth as we hear footsteps walking past the closet. As the footsteps fade he lets go "what are we doing here?" i asked. "teachers are looking for you, figured we'd just hang out here till the end of the day, since its a friday and we got the Christmas break so they probably wont care later on" he mutters. "okay then" i say sitting on the floor as he sits with me. "but jesus fucking christ y/n you look so hot when you're fighting people" he uttered out covering his face in a way to show he's blushing. "aww mickey mouse thinks i'm hot" i say jokingly hugging him. He then suddenly picks me up pinning me to the wall "im not joking" he says leaning in closing his eyes. "neither am i" i say flipping him so i am now on top of him. "we love a dominant girl" michael says, once again leaning in to me. "oh yeah? whose we?" i ask jokingly. "me and my dick" he says nonchalantly. "yeah ur 2 inch cock" i say leaning in and as he leans in closing his eyes i pull away walking out of the closet since i heard the bell ring. 

~
~
~

(some really shit chapter but i wanted to finish it love y'all make sure to take care of yourself)