𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7- 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘖𝘶𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘴𝘩

I wake up to the sound of my new alarm sound (bodyrock😍). I get up and get ready for the day, today was the day i decided to get a job for fun. I walked out of my bathroom in my gym outfit, because i look hella good in my gym outfit.

(outfit;)

I walk out of my room, and grab a cereal bar

I walk out of my room, and grab a cereal bar. "Mum, i'm going to go find a job!". "try freddy's, they pay well and they're low on employee's." my mother replies as i walk out of the house with my jacket on me. I make my way to Freddy's humming a tune. After a few minutes i get there and i walk inside, i try finding an employee but the only one i can see is Vanessa. Defeated, i walk up to her. "Hey- im here for a job" i mutter to her. She scoffs and leads me to the back. "So, are you and Michael dating?" Vanessa speaks up as we walk into the employee's only area. "...it's complicated" i mutter as she leads me to the CEO'S office. She knocks on the door and a muffled 'come in' is heard. She opens the door and lets me walk in. "She's here for a job" Vanessa says before leaving. "Wait... Michaels dad?!" I say looking at him "Michael's girlfriend? You want a job here, you're hired" he said happily shooing me out of his office after giving me a uniform and a schedule. My first day is tomorrow so im just gonna go to Simons house for the day. I walk up to his apartment smiling happily. I knock on the door, hearing a muffled 'COMING' before Simon opened the door. He looked me up and down before saying "hey y/n whats up" he says smiling at the sudden appearance. "Hey Simon, i hope its okay that i came by. Could i come in?" I ask smiling, i put my hands behind my back fidgeting with them. "U-uh yeah sure come in" he replies opening the door wider so i could walk in. I cane into his house and followed him to his door. "So, guess what?" I say smiling. "What?" He says sitting on his bed, patting the spot next to him for me to sit. I sat down and started to explain how i got my job. "And you didn't tell him you're not dating Michael?" Simon asked chuckling, "nah, the only reason i got the job was because of Michael" i say grinning. "Good for you, you got a job" he says scooting closer to me, placing his hand on mine. "Mhm" i say smiling also scooting closer to him. One thing led to another and the next thing you know, I'm on top of Simon and we're making out. While we're in the middle of this someone barges in. "Hey Simon, your mum let me in, i was thinking we could go to the skate-." A familiar voice started but didn't finish his sentence. I quickly get off Simon and look at the person that walked in, it was Michael. "My bad. I'll knock next time." He said flatly before leaving. Me and Simon exchange looks before running after Michael. "Michael!" Simon says looking at Michael from far away. "Michael come back please!" I speak trying to get closer to him. "Sorry i just realised my mum needs me" he mutters before walking on home.

~

~
(IVE MISSED U LOT BRO. I HAVENT BEEN ABKE TO COME ONLINE FOR SO LONG BC OF HEALTH ISSUES BUT IM BACK LOVELYS💋💋)
(Btw Michaels isn't mad or sad, he's jealous)