Prologue.

Alistra--12:00AM--

It's been 5 years since I murdered my abusive family. 5 years since I had ran away. And 3 years since I went back home and started killing off the whole street with a smile on my face after every kill. I loved it. The feel of their still-warm blood was perfect against my skin. A pain in my ass to clean off, though. Some friend groups in my town sometimes used to dare others in the group to go to my 'death barn'. It was fun, when they used to come in. Sometimes couples used my barn to fuck.. None ever left. Except one. She left me with a scar down half of  my face that I usually covered up with a mask of some kind.
I still live in the 'death barn'. It's kinda boring, now that no one comes in.

I stare quietly at the wall of my rundown barn I was using as kind of a house at the time... Looking over at the weapons leaned against the wall, I remind myself of the next house I'm going after. I pick up the machete and walk over to the house across from my rundown barn. I find Jake at his computer, working on his college homework. "Jake.. Remember me..?" I call out to him before moving away from him. "Who's there?" He asks. "You don't remember me?"  I move behind him, putting the sharp blade of my machete against his throat. "It's Alistra. Remember now?" I say, starting to put pressure on the blade. I watched as a little blood ran out from under my blade. "Any last words? Good." I don't give him time to answer before slitting his throat. I felt the blood splatter across my face.  I pull the mask down to lick some of the blood from inside his throat. I smile at the body before leaving.

(326 Words)