Chapter Sixteen

Tex-- 11:45AM
Well. I have to go finish off the other guy, then. Wonder why she left him alive.
I've never seen anyone hunt like that. Pretending to be injured so she doesn't have to chase very much. I see the last guy, Allan, I think it was, bleeding out and tied up to a fence. "Hey!" He looked up at me. "You gotta help me, man-! She-she's crazy-!"  I look down at him. He looks like a dog, tied up to that fence. I snort and pull out my pocketknife. "Thanks, bro..." He says as I walk over with the pocketknife. My knife went straight to his throat and stabbed straight into it. I look into his eyes as I twist the knife in his throat. I watch the light leave his eyes as blood pours from the gaping wound. I walk back inside, drenched in blood. Alistra stared from a dark corner. "You killed him." She said. "Yes, Ma'am." I reply. She sighed. "I wanted to do that." She told me. "Bit late now, girlie." She growls as I walk off to shower.

.

Michael-- 12:15PM
I found Alistra on the ground, scrubbing blood off the floor. I tap her shoulder. 'Whose blood is that?' I sign. "Umm.. I don't know sign language... Sorry, Michael." She told me. I sighed. "...Whose blood is that...?" I mutter. "Tex killed the guy in the barn." She said with a sigh. "He went to shower and trailed it all over the house, so I have to clean it up..." She continues scrubbing the floor vigorously. I walked off, feeling bad that I wasn't helping her clean up. I went to find Norman. I found him on the couch with Brahms, arguing over tea flavors.  I knock on the doorway to get their attention. 'Alistra wanted some help cleaning blood off the floor. I sign to them. "Whose blood?" Norman asked. 'The guy in the barn. Tex killed him and tracked blood all through the house.' Norman sighed and got up. "I'll go help, then." He said and walked out to find Alistra.

Norma--12:18PM
I took over Norman's body again. I know he doesn't want to help Alistra. "Hey Norman!" She said as I walked in. "Norma, dear." I told her. "Oh. Sorry." She apologized. "How are you today?" I asked, getting down to help scrub the floor. "Meh... Tired. Tex killed the guy I was saving." She replied. "And then tracked blood through the house. I'm honestly thinking of breaking down the door to his bathroom while he's in the shower, now that there's nothing better to do." She says with a little laugh. "I'm glad Norman found someone cute that he actually lo-"
"Mother-" Norman hissed at me. "Don't. " "-Someone cute that he actually loves."
"Ughhhh."  Norman groaned. I can tell he's blushing, hard.
Alistra covered her face, blushing slightly.
We finish cleaning up the blood and Alistra walks off into the yard. I'm not really paying attention to where she's going. "Norman, you can take over now." I tell him.

.

Norman-- 12:55PM
Mother let me take control over my body and I went to sit on the porch. I watched Alistra pacing around in the yard. I smile at her and a few minutes later she came over to me. "Norman-?"' She asked me. "Yeah?" I ask. She pulled me down from the porch. "Let's go in the forest!" She said, running off. I run to catch up with her. "Take Jason or Michael with you- I don't wanna go, Brahms and I were in a conversation, and I wanted to get back to him. "Oh. Okay." She said, walking me back to the house. "Michael!"She called. He appeared in the doorway of the screen door. "Let's go in the forest!" She said. He sighed and followed her into the forest.

Michael-- 1:00PM
Alistra ran off in the direction of the forest and I follow quickly after her. She was following the path this time. I grab her arm in order to keep her close to me. She looks up at me, blushing slightly and she tripped over something. I looked down to see a tree root sticking out of the ground. I helped Alistra up and we continued on the hike. I unzipped the jumpsuit down to my waist, trying to cool off a bit. I tie it and look up to see Alistra had stopped to watch me. 'What.' I sign. "Michael, I don't know sign language." She said with a little sigh.
Oh.
    Right.
Ugh...
"I know you speak English, Michael... Why don't you speak?" She asked. "Because... I don't like to..." I say quietly. She sighed. "...I like your voice..." She told me, looking up at me. I'm not sure what to say to that, so we continue walking.

(813 Words)