Chapter Five

Brahms-- 2:30PM
The car ride started off well... Everyone was pretty quiet, and was talking to their seat-mate politely.
But then...
Freddy decides to ask Alistra "Why the hell did you call me Bacon Dick?!" Alistra replies with 'Because it's true.' Stu started laughing rambunctiously and Billy joined him. Norman looked uncomfortable at the loud noise. I look up at Alistra, who looked rather irritated." Shush now." She says calmly. No one heard her over Billy and Stu's laughter. "AY!! SHUT Y'ALL MOUTHS!"
She screeches through the noise. The car went silent. "You okay, Norman? I look over at him to see him with his hands over his ears and his knees against his chest,. I gently poke him and gesture to Alistra." You okay? " She repeated, turning to look at him." M-mhmm... " He said nervously.
Brahms-- 5:00PM
A few hours later, Billy announced, 'Only 10 more hours! ' and everyone half-heartedly cheers. Alistra looks tired, but is obviously worried of going to sleep. "Anyone need a break from the car?" Billy asked. Everyone said "Yeah" or nodded. Billy pulled over next to a forest  and everyone got out. "Brahms, you coming?" Alistra asked. "Only if you are." I reply. She jumped out of the car and helped me out. We walked into the forest, cracking jokes and giggling. We raced back a few minutes later. "I see you two get along well." Billy said as we sat down in the car. "We're all here?" Billy asked. "No, Norman's still doing stuff." Stu said. "I'll go get him." Alistra said. "I'm gonna go with her." I said, getting out if the car and following her. We found Norman throwing up by the edge of the forest. "What happened?" Alistra asked, startling him. "Carsick..." He replied. "Poor thing..." She said, gently patting his back. "It'll all be okay..."
A few minutes later, Norman felt better, so we went back to the car. Alistra sat in between Norman and I, to make sure he's okay. We continue to Thomas's house.
Alistra-- 8:00PM
We arrived at a farmhouse. Billy knocked on the door and opened it. The house was brightly lit. "Hey, Thomas, we're here!" Billy calls out.
I felt a sharp cold knife against my throat. "Who's this?" A male voice asked. "That's Alistra, she's with us." He hesitated, then let me go. "I'm Tex." He said, stepping into my view. He's blonde with green eyes. He looked me up and down. "What." I say as he stares at me. "Nuthin'. I'll go get Thomas." He said, walking off. He came back a few minutes later with who I guess is Thomas. He's 6'4 and wearing a butcher's apron covered in blood. "Who's she?" He asked, pointing at me. "That's their new addition, I guess. How may kills she got?" He asked Billy. "Why don't you ask me?" I spoke up. "I'm Alistra. Now mind your own shit.." I turned and went outside, pulling the machete from the holder across my back. I already hate this "Tex" guy..."I'll be back." I say, walking of to the forest to find deer. I heard a stick crack behind me and I turn. Apparently Tex had followed me out. "What." I say, irritated. He'd scared away the deer I had found. "You can't be out right now, Darlin'." He told me, grabbing my arm and trying to pull me away from the tree. "Why not?" I asked. "We have wolves." He told me. "I'm not worried about wolves." I pull my arm out of his hand. He growled. "Well, Norman called for you." He walked back to the house and I ran after him.  I found Norman on the couch, curled up into a fetal position. He was shaking a little and jumped when  I sat next to him. "You okay..?" I asked. "Yeah.. Now that you're here, I'm a little better.." I pet his hair, trying my best to comfort him. "What happened..?" I ask. "Freddy attacked me..." He showed me a few scratches down his arm."Shhh... It'll be okay." I did my best to calm him down and he fell asleep quickly, leaned against me. I fell asleep soon after. I woke up in the boiler room and mutter to myself 'Goddammit, Freddy...' I heard footsteps and play dead. "I know you're alive." He said. I sigh and he grabbed my arm, pulling me to my feet. "Norman told me you attacked him." I said "What about it?" He replied. I pulled a knife out from under my shirt. "Did you injure him." I asked angrily. "Yeah. And what are you gonna do about it." He asked. I growl angrily and run after him. "Shit-" He said running away from me. "YOU'RE DEAD, ASSHOLE." I yell at him. And then someone shook me awake.
Brahms-- 3:00AM
I shook Alistra awake and she hit me in the shoulder. "Ow-! What was that for?!" I yelp. "Sorry!" She replied. "Are you okay?"  She asked.  I nod before saying 'Freddy was giving you nightmares again, wasn't he.' She nods and stood up. Norman immediately woke up. "What's going on?" He asked. "Sorry..." Alistra said, sitting back down with him. "Mind if I join you?" I asked. She pats the spot next to her and I sat down. Billy walked in and stared for a second before saying 'Why didn't anyone invite me?' and flopping down on Alistra's lap. She seemed pretty calm. Norman was already asleep and Billy looked tired. I watched Alistra, making sure she would be safe. I noticed Stu smiling at us from the doorway before I fell asleep.

(946 Words)