Chapter Four. ⚠️!18+WARNING!⚠️

Norman-- 10:00AM
"She's going with us? Thomas won't like extra guests." Freddy said from the furthest back seats. "He won't mind." Billy said. "Oh, and, Norman! We're picking up Brahms on the way. Alistra, just so you know, he's a bit touch-starved and acts like a child... " "Mmkay..." She replied. "Get some rest... You seem like you need it" Stu told her. She fell asleep quickly.

Alistra-- 10:15AM-⚠️!18+Warning!⚠️
I found myself in the boiler room with Freddy sitting on a bench a few feet away from me. "You're here." He growls. " It's irritating 'cause I can't hurt you right now." He watched as I slowly stood up. How long am I forced to stay here for." I said. "As long as I want you to, ya little Bitch." He told me, taking off the razor glove. "We're doing what I want to do, and you don't have a say in it." He picks me up and carried me to a room with a bed in it. "Hey-" "Shut up." He roughly put me on the floor and started trying to pull my clothes off. "Oh come on." He snarled at me. "You first." I told him. "Or are you too scared, Bacon Boi?" He growls and takes off his shirt. "Now you." He told me. I pull off my shirt. The lace bra remains on. He growls and I saw a boner start going up. He quickly pulled off his pants. I pull the shorts off. I'm left in my lingerie. He jumps at me, bending me back over the bed and starting to roughly fuck me. "Ya Little Bitch. Making me wait. You won't be able to walk after this, ya little shit." He snarled into my ear. "Calm down, Bacon Boi."I told him. He slapped my ass." DON'T EVer call me 'Bacon Boi' you litTLE BITCH. " He told me with another slap. "And I realized that no one would notice if I cut your covered parts up." He chains me to the bed and comes back, fitting the razor glove on. " Now, now, Bacon Boi... Let's not go too far." I say." OH MY FUCKIN' GOD." He growls angrily. He tore into my back with the razor glove. I whined in pain. He slapped my ass again, leaving cuts across it. I whine again, struggling against the chains as he pounds into me." Stop struggling, Little Bitch." He snarls at me. "You can't go anywhere."

Alistra-- 1:30PM
I was shaken awake by someone. "Morning." He said. "I'm Brahms." "Uhh... Alistra."I say." They said you were 'Shaking violently and bleeding' so, I dressed your wounds."He told me as he helped me up. "I'm gonna pick up a little bit and take a quick shower, I'll be back in around... 20 minutes."
I nod and walk off. I found Norman pretty quickly. "Alistra! Are you okay? What happened?" "I'm fine. Freddy attacked me again." I unzipped the jacket and pulled my shirt up to show the bandaging. "You're sure you're okay??" He asks, worried. "Mhmm. Where'd the others go?" I ask. "Upstairs, I think. Waiting for Brahms." He told me. I follow him upstairs into a large room where everyone's sitting down on the couches. "Brahms is in the shower. He said 20 minutes." I report. "Good. We ain't having his dusty musty ass in the car." Freddy said. "Rude." I told him. "Be nice, Bacon Dick." Freddy stood up and started chasing after me. "Can't catch me!" I say as I ran out the door. I ran behind the mansion before Freddy got outside. He ran around a corner and I snuck back inside. I sat down with everyone else. "He's running circles around the house now." I told them with a smile. Billy and Stu started giggling. "'Bacon Dick'? why 'Bacon Dick'?" Billy asked. I giggle and say "I figured that would make him really, really mad at me so."
Alistra-- 2:00PM
I felt a male presence behind me and I jumped up and ran out. "What-?" I heard Brahms's voice. "She made Freddy chase her again. She doesn't really wanna get stabbed." Stu said. I went back in the room and sat down with Norman. "Ready to go?" I asked. Everyone either said 'yes' or nodded. "Let's go get Freddy then..." I said. I stood out front of the mansion with my backpack over one shoulder. Freddy was lying in the grass. "Hey, get up. We're leaving." Brahms rests his hand on my shoulder. Freddy doesn't answer. "Freddy." I say, lightly kicking him in the ribs."WAKE THE FUCK UP BACON BOI." I screech at him. "WHAT. WHAT DO YOU WANT." He screeched back. "Time to go." I say calmly. "Jesus Christ..." Freddy mutters as he gets in the furthest back seat. Everyone else gets in the car. Norman sits behind me and Billy's driving. "Thomas's house!" He announced to the car as he pulled out of the driveway.

(879 Words)