Chapter 19 ⚠️18+ Warning!⚠️

Brahms-- 5:35PM
Norman and I were given directions to the town and we walked through the forest. Norman kept stepping on sticks, making loud noise all through the walk. I saw Jason carrying Alistra, bridal style. She wasn't speaking so I ran over to her. "She okay??" I asked. Jason nodded. " Brahms! I missed you!" Jason dropped her o to the forest floor. "Ow." She muttered as she stood up. "You okay?" Norman asked from behind me. He grabbed her hand. I glare at him before grabbing her other hand. "Let's go.." I said, pulling on her arm. She let me pull her in the direction of Thomas's house. "Umm... Is Tex still mad about the body?" She asked. I shake my head. "I don't think so.." Norman said. "Good.. Does anyone know what's for dinner?"
"Beef." I told her.
"Probably something from a human." Norman said.
They start arguing.
I sigh.

.

Michael-- 6:00PM
My phone buzzed im my back pocket. pull it out to see;
-1 Message from 'Alistra'
Alistra: Hey, we're on our way back. Do you happen to know what's actually for dinner?
Me: Yeah, I think it's supposed to be beef.
Alistra: K, thanks... Norman and Brahms are having a little argument about it.

I sighed again and put my phone back in my back pocket and walk inside. Thomas was mostly done making dinner and was setting the table. "So, is Alistra okay?" He asked. I nod. 'I think so, at least. Norman called her earlier, and she just texted me, asking about dinner.' I sign. He let out a little sigh of relief. "They're back." Billy called through the house to us. I smiled behind the mask and quickly walked out to see her. She looked fine to me. Brahms and Norman were holding her hands tightly and seemed to be glaring at each other. Jason stood behind them, looking down at them. Freddy came outside. "What's going on out here-?" He asked. "I'm back." Alistra said. "Oh. Well, welcome back then.." Came his bored reply as he walked back inside. "Dinner's ready!" Thomas called from inside.

.(Timeskip past dinner 'cause Lazy Author...).

Alistra-- 8:15PM
Billy grabs my arm and drags me upstairs. "What-?" I asked. "Just.. Come with me!" He replied. I followed him up to his room. "Do you need something?" I asked. He grabbed me by the waist. "Oh-.." I squeaked. His body's so close to mine... He smiled and pulled me closer to him, touching him now... "Mmnh.." I let out a little moan as I rest my head on his shoulder. His other hand traces down my back, making me shudder. I felt him rest his head on the back of my neck and I smile, blushing slightly. He licks my neck and gives it a gentle bite as he took small steps backwards to the bed. He tossed me onto the bed, stripping me and himself as I let out a few small moans at his body against mine. He gently pushed his dick inside and I let out a bit of a louder moan before I felt a hand on my mouth. "Shhh." He told me. I nodded and he moved his hand. He starts to pound into me, leaning down to my breast to lick and suck it. "Ohh, God, that's good~.." I whispered as I came with a little shudder. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, exposing my neck where he started to gently bite at it, forcing little moans out. I heard a gagging sound from the doorway. "Stu, what the Hell?" Billy asked, pulling the covers over us. "I only came up here for my knife..." He said, turning to face his bed. "That's.. Really gross. Couldn't you have locked the door..?" "Get your... Whatever you said and leave. Please. You can see that I'm busy." Billy told him. "Okay, okay." Stu walked over to his side of the bedroom to get his knife and a black cloak and ran out, slamming the door as he passed us.
Billy continued pounding into me, biting at my neck and kissing me as he did so. I came twice more before he pulled out. "We're going to shower, and then clean up. Okay?" He said. I nod and try to stand, immediately collapsing on the floor. He helped me up and walked me to the shower, turned on the water, and helped me clean myself up.

(I'm sorry this took so long, I got distracted... I'm mostly back now.)
(750 Words)