Chapter 4

The next morning Lucy was tired, she stayed up all night with Hope. She didn't want to leave her alone, not after what Alaric did to her. So she stayed and in a way comfort her as she cried.

But she still ponds the question, was she changing? Maybe Hope is the 'who' to her change. But she doesn't find it threatening, she finds it thrilling and exciting.

Lucy was in the room that Alaric gave her. Poring herself a drink, and just as she was the liquid slowed down. Meaning one thing, Amenadiel.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Bloody hell."

"Sister I'm disappointed in you." He began.

"Come to get me another lecture, dear brother?"

"You were once the brighter of all God's angles, Lucy. And now look at you." He said almost disappointed in her.

"I'm going to take that as a yes, for the lecture. But can we just save this for later? I'm annoyingly sober right now, and it takes ages to pour a drink when you're around." Lucy explained.

"Actually, I'm here with an offer."

"Really?"

"Go back to Hell, Lucifer. And I will speak to Father." He offered but Lucy just smiled "You're scared, aren't you? That if I don't go back to Hell, you're going to have to take over."

Amenadiel shook his head "Oh, that would never happen."

"Oh, no, no, I mean, it's not like God sent his favorite child to reign over Hell before, is it? Oh, wait, sorry. Forgot. So you can take your ultimatum and shove it up your feathered hole." Lucy took a sip of her drink and walked away annoyed.

"You can't see it yet, can you?"

"What's that?"

"You saved the Tribrid. I mean THE Tribrid. A powerful supernatural being, and you decided to save her from dark magic." Amenadiel chuckled realizing that Lucy had no clue. "But it wasn't for any selfish reasons. No, you did it because you cared about The Mikaelson.

Lucy scoffed and laughed at her brother at such a ridiculous assumption, her caring for someone, that's almost as possible as Hell freezing over.

"Your time here on Earth is affecting you, dear sister. You're changing." He pointed out. "My life is changed. 'The same thing over and over,' that's your boring motto."

"True, but usually you're the one controlling the change. This time, you're not. Now does that scare you? Because it should." Amanadiel smirked knowing it affected Lucy.

"You know, I am tired of your dire warnings, all right? So just go rattle your saber in someone else's face."

"You think about my offer. When you've made a decision, you know how to find me." And just like that Amenafiel left leaving The Devil to ponder over her feelings.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"So, tell me again how you feel about your brother telling you those things," Emma asked Lucy who is yet again at another therapy session with her.

"Mostly annoyed. I mean, how can he possibly think that me, the Devil care for someone?" Lucy complained, throwing her hands in the air from having to rant 3 minutes straight to Emma who tried her best to catch up on everything.

"Alright, that's a good start, but tell me why you're annoyed. Do you think he's right?" She asked Lucy to which she just scoffed "Absolutely not!"

"Then why do you care what he thinks?"