Chapter 12

"Thank you for coming to help me," Landon said to Alaric. They all were in the car heading back to the school.

Both Lucy and Hope were thinking about what happened. They were the only ones who remembered, while Alaric and Landon were as confused as ever.

"Sorry, you didn't find your mother," Alaric said to Landon, "what I don't understand is why I can't remember how we found you. Hope? Any theories?"

"Work in progress," Hope responded, Landon looked back confused as to why they passed the bus stop. He quickly spoke up, "Uh, I think the bus stop is actually that way.

"Oh, that's okay. We'll drive you." Alaric responded.

"Where?" Landon questioned to which Alaric answered, "Home."

Lucy did feel back for Landon, now that she knew her brother was behind this. His life has turned to shit because of her brother and his obsession with her.

"Why the change of heart?" Landon asked and Alaric shrugged, "Call it a gut feeling. Or you could just add it to the list of things I don't know."

They finally arrived, and the doors to the Salvatore school open themselves, allowing Alaric's car to pass through. The group got out of the car and headed inside the school.

Landon went to the room he was given previously given, with Rafael. And Lucy went to her room, she had a lot of questions and the only person she could talk to was her other brother, Amenadiel.

She sighed as she pressed her hands together and looked up at the sky while closing her eyes.

"I'm surprised to hear from you, Lucy," Amenadiel said, as he walked into her room.

"Not as surprised as I am," She sighed, "did you know?" she questioned him.

"Know what?" he asked.

"About Michael! He created The Hollow, Malivor, and I don't know what else!" Lucy yelled in frustration, what if Hope finds out? What if Hope blames her for The Hollow taking her parents? "Did you know..."

"Sister, I didn't. I was busy keeping demons from getting out of Hell," Amenadiel answered truthfully, he never liked Michael, he was always planning something against Lucy.

"We'll fix this, I promise you, I'll help you," He said, starting to see, maybe Hope changing her was what she needed, to feel less selfless and care for others.

Amendiel left and as soon as he did Hope knocked and peaked in to see Lucy sitting in front of her piano. She slowly came in, closing the door behind her, and walked up to her.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Hope asked her as she sat down next to her, fidgeting with her hands feeling nervous.

"What's wrong?" Lucy questioned in worry, thinking it might be her, or Hope changed her mind about them.

"No, nothing's wrong I just-" Hope cut herself off getting more nervous, "I was wondering if you..."

"do you want to be my girlfriend?" she said quickly, afraid of what Lucy would say.

Lucy smiled at the Tribrid's nervousness, she found it cute. Lucy pretended to think driving Hope more nervous, that she knew Lucy could hear how fast her heart was beating, "Darling, I would love nothing more than to be your girlfriend," Lucy said making Hope smile widely.

Mature scene ahead, if you don't want to read then skip this whole part. 🔞

Hope opened her mouth to say something but suddenly Lucy crashed her lips on Hope's, who didn't hesitate to kiss back.