Chapter 9

Lucy is known to always tell the truth even if it isn't good. But right now she is withholding information. She might tell the truth but that doesn't mean she always says the full truth.

"If you want an end to this misery, simply bring me the knife. And I'll be on my way..." The Necromancer smirked manically as he saw Hope walk away.

"Don't you dare," Lucy said as she appeared right after Alaric and Hope left, she didn't want anyone to know about this.

The Necromancer laughed "Well if it isn't my old friend, Lucifer Morningstar."

"I know what you planning to do with her. And I'm warning you right now, do not dare to lay a hand on her." Lucy warned that she didn't even realize her eyes were glowing in anger.

"And why would I do that?" The Necromancer asked, tilting his head to the side as he stared at the Devil, "Oh my friend, your feelings for this girl are all over the place." Lucy clenched her jaw at that. "You will not speak to me this way"

"There's the old Lucy," The Necromancer smirked, pushing her buttons, "You know you have changed. For the worst, it seems. Lucifer Morningstar fell for the Tribrid"

Lucy needs to do this, she's doing this for Hope. She already knew what Hope wanted from him. It's obvious, he can communicate with the dead and Hope wants answers from her parents, more specifically, her father. Hope is willing to risk anything for an answer, even getting herself hurt. And Lucy will not let that happen.

"You remember our old friend Constantine," Lucy introduced as he walked in with his usual trenchcoat and a red loose tie around his neck. "I'm here to collect that favor you owe me, I'm calling in my IOU. I need answers about Malivor."

The Necromancer stayed quiet. He knew he had to repay, it's a deal with the devil after all. "Tell me what you know, unless you want me to give you your old, boring human life back." Lucy walked into the cell walking behind him and grabbing his shoulders. Making him jump. "You made a deal with me. It's time I collect. You know my rules."

He nods, "Let's start with what you remember before you died." Lucy started as she walked around to face him.

"I was wandering the beach of Normandy, in need of a pick-me-up, so I thought I'd resurrect a few G.I.s to toy with some Nazis," he explained.

"Nazis," Lucy scoffed, she hated Nazis.

"Agreed. One minute, I'm dancing with the dead on the sand, and the next, there was just blackness." he finished.

"The subconscious has a way of protecting the mind against the trauma of death. Theoretically, that memory still exists." Lucy said, The Necromancer smirked. As if he was expecting that question and replied, "You want to take a walk through my subconscious? I'm assuming that's why you brought Constantine."

"Yes. Let's get started, shall we? I have places to be." Constantine spoke up.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

After Constantine drew some magical circle around both The Necromancer and Lucy he lit up a candle ready to begin the spell.

"Alright, put your hands on his shoulders and let yourself be open," Constantine instructed as they followed his direction. He closed his eyes and started to chant something in Latin.

Lucy opened her eyes in a place familiar to her. Lux, the club that she used to own in Los Angeles. "I'll be damned." The Necromancer laughed "I mean, I'm obviously damned, but it worked."

"Are you messing with me?" Lucy said, getting angry, she wasn't messing around.

"Frankly, I think you're the one messing with me. All this talk about solving the mystery of Malivore. I think you and I both know you answered it already." Necromancer knowingly said.