Two

| 3 years later - Present Time |
| LA California - Kentrell & Ari's house|

Ariana Grande's POV:

———————————————————————-

I walked into the house with my hands full as I was greeted by my three year old daughter Brooklyn. "Mommy!" She smiled. I sat my things down at the front door and took my mask off before picking her up and hugging her.

"Hey pretty!" I grinned. "Where's daddy?"

"Packing" she smiled and I scrunched my face a little. "Packing?" I mumbled before taking my shoes off. I walked up the steps with Brooklyn on my hip before walking into Kentrell and I's room.

"Hey bae" I mumbled seeing his suitcase on top of the bed as he threw stuff inside. "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to Baton Rouge" Kentrell said before walking over and kissing my forhead. "Since when?" I gave him a shy smile. "Remember when I told you Montana was on my as- butt about getting a new member to be on NBA records?"

"yeah that was so long ago."

"Yeah well now that Covid has finally calmed down, he's gotten on my as- butt more now about it so I gotta gp to BR."

"Okay why didn't you tell me? I would've came too."

"Ari you got a bunch of stuff going on right now. I'll only be gone for three days. Four at the most." He explained and I sighed before placing brooklyn down. "Go clean up your toys in the livingroom."

"Okayy" she sighed before leaving the room and I shut the door. "Kentrell Brookyln's never been to Louisianna. I would've wanted to take her and since when do we keep secrets from each other?"

"Never baby" he said while throwing a shirt in his suitcase. "So when are you leaving?" I folded my arms. "Tomorrow, I gotta get on the private jet."

"And I'm supposed to stay here and do what?"

"Work Ari" Kentrell laughed. "You've been doing that shit while I'm here."

"Kentrell I can'y work and watch Brookyln. You were the one that said you were fine that I continued to work."

"I thought you would quit once you put out God is a Woman" Kentrell sucked his teeth and I chuckle. "Wow Kentrell just wow. You know I'm retiring from the therapy business soon but I told you it would take a while and yes I have been focused on singing. i'm working on a fucking album."

"You're never home anymore Ari."

"Kentrell I was sitting at home with you for two years!"

"Not by choice" Kentrell scuffed, "Only reason you was here is because of that covid shit."

"Kentrell please" I rolled my eyes. "What has gotten into you today?" I sighed. "Look Ari" Kentrell finally faced me. "I'm going to Baton Rouge. You can come with me or stay here but no matter what you choose, I'm leaving tomorrow" he said before his phone started to ring.

"Yo wassup Ten" he said referring to Ben and I sighed before walking out of the room.

-

-

-

Vontina's POV:

"So, you're going to the auditions tomorrow?" My best friend Tay questioned, and I nodded

"So, you're going to the auditions tomorrow?" My best friend Tay questioned, and I nodded. "Yeah, NBA Records is full of niggas. They need a female, and that female is gonna be me."

"Good luck with that" my other friend Britt laughed. "Girl fuck you" I rolled my eyes. "I'm just said.... All nba youngboy know how to do is get bitches pregnant. Don't become one in the number."

"Girl bye, I want to WORK for him. Not suck him off" I waved her off and tay laughed. "Girll ignore he" he waved off Britt. "You gon do great and don't nobody want that ugly nigga anyways."

"Boy bye he ain't ugly" Britt laughed. "Obviously somebody want him. He's with Ariana Grande"

"Oh honey she's delusional" Tay waved us off while Britt and I both laughed. "Where are the auditions at?"

"This hotel not too far so I gotta look my best."

"Do you know the requirements?"

"I know I have to freestyle and have a rap that I have written ready." I explained and Tay nodded. "Okay bitches well let's go get some outfits so we can be ready for tomorrow."

"You guys are coming with me?"

"Of course!" Britt nodded. "Duh bitch, we yo best friends. We wanna make sure you get onto the record label" Tay smiled and I nodded. "Okay let's go then."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!