Seven

| July 19th - Salt Lake City Utah |
| Kentrell's house - 4:30pm|

Nba Youngboy's POV:

———————————————————————-

I had been in the studio with Vontina now for two hours. I wasn't working with Jay today because I wanted Vontina to have another one of our producers, he's just as good though.

"Ight let's go again" Linc told Vontina and she nodded before the beat started and she began to rap again. I got on Instagram and instantly saw Ari causing me to smile.

ArianaGrande :

(Swipe)

Get well soon

Get well soon...🦋
(My pookie always giving attitude😂🩵)
Liked by Nba_Youngboy and 13,000 others

Elizabethgillies : So beautiful😍😍❤️
Arianagrande >Thanks baby❤️
Aboogiewitdahoodie : Get well soon🖤
Arianagrande > 👀👀

Load more comments...

Why the fuck A Boogie in ha comments?

Me : Ari
Read 4:40pm

The fuck-

"Youngboy" I heard Vontina call out and I looked up. "Yeah my fault"

"It's okay" she gave me a reassuring smile. "Did you like what you heard?"

"Yeah it sounded good" I nodded still worried about Ariana.

What if she was at studio with that nigga? Why would she just tell me that though-

"Um Youngboy..." Vontina interrupted and I sucked my teeth. "My fault, what's the problem Ma?"

"I- nothing" she smiled. "I was just talking about how I wanted to do a music video. I know it might be too early and you might think that I'm overdoing it but-"

"Nah" I quickly shook my head. "Whatever you want. We can do the video if that's what you want" I assured her, "really?!" She smiled and I nodded.

"Record that shit one more time. All my focus on you" I assured before putting my phone away and focusing my attention on Vontina.

-

-

-

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

"Whatever J Boogie" I teased Julius aka A boogie wit da hoodie. "Ain't I tell you not to call me that shit" he smiled and I waved him off.

"Where did Jay go?"

"To the bathroom. You had the headphones on so you ain't hear him leave" Julius explained and I nodded. "Oh okay."

I started to yawn and Julius smiled. "You tired?"

"A little" I adjusted Brooklyn on my lap while she watched my phone. "I meant to tell you this earlier but yo daughter is beautiful. She looks just like you"

"Thank you! She got a little attitude problem though" I laughed and so did Julius. "Look I know you tired. Let's finish this tomorrow. How you get here?"

"I got dropped off by my driver" I explained and Julius nodded. "Want me to drive you home?"

"No it's fine. I already called my driver but thank you" I stood up.

"Hey, get well soon is going to be a hit" he assured me and I nodded. "Yeah we sound great on it" I smiled.

After an hour I had finally pulled up to the Utah house. Once I walked inside, I took my shoes off and placed Brooklyn upstairs in her bed since she was sleeping.

I walked back downstairs and sighed before spotting Vontina and Kentrell in the kitchen.

Vontina was sitting at the kitchen table with only boyshort panties on and a tee shirt.

"Oh my god bye" Vontina laughed and Kentrell smiled. "What's funny?" I interrupted. "Oh, hey Ariana! How was your day?" Vontina questioned.

"Fine" I replied dryly.

The real question is, why do you have on just underwear in front of my boyfriend?

"We can talk tomorrow" Kentrell turned to Vontina and she nodded. "Have a goodnight guys!" She grinned before walking upstairs and I folded my arms in uncomfort.

"Why are you standing like that?" Kentrell questioned while lighting a blunt. "Kentrell...what did we say about you smoking in here-"

"Ari I'm not a fucking child. Where was you today?"

"At the studio" I said in a duh tone. "I told you this."

"Who was you with?"

"Jay...Kentrell what is your problem?"

"So why that boogie man Nigga on yo post?!" He raised his voice and I slightly chuckled.

"Ok first off Kentrell, there's no need to be rude. He doesn't disrespect you so don't disrespect him but yes I was with him because my manager and Jay thought it would be good for me to do a song with a guy."

"So you don't tell me?!"

"You didn't tell me about Vontina!" I yelled and Kentrell stood up in frustration. "That's different-"

"Kentrell don't bullshit me" I rolled my eyes. "You're such a hypocrite. We live with another girl now and you're acting like that shit is normal. You didn't even ask how I felt about it."

"Ariana you really playing on my top" Kentrell mugged and I nodded. "Really? Okay cool. You and you're hypocrite behavior can sleep on the couch tonight!" I yelled before storming upstairs.

I grabbed a thin blanket and a pillow before walking back downstairs.

Kentrell was standing by the couch watching my every move before I threw the pillow and blanket in his face.

"Talk to me when you stop being so insecure!"

And with that, I went upstairs. I slammed our room door and rolled my eyes before getting into the shower and getting ready for bed.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Ari and A boogie....hmmm?👀