Twenty five

| Ariana's house   - LA California  |
|  April 20th - Two months later |

Omniscient POV:

———————————————————————-

"Hold on!" Ariana yelled after taking a picture of Aiden. She walked to her front door and looked out of the peep hoem before seeing A boogie with da hoodie aka Julius.

She opened the door and a wide smile apperead on her face. "Hey!"

"Wassup Ari" he hugged her and Ariana hugged him back. Once she pulled out of the hug she walked away from the door and picked up Aiden who was sitting on the couch with his thumb in his mouth.

She removed his thumb while Julius walked in the house and shut the door before locking it. "How you been?"

"Fine, just working and....taking care of the kids" Ariana trailed off. "How you holding up with things?"

"Everyday is a struggle..." she mumbled. "I'm getting through though" she assured Julius. "You know I'm here for you" Julius assured Ariana whiled she nodded. "I know and I appreciate you for that" Ariana spoke before Brooklyn ran into the room.

"Mommy I'm hungry" she whined. "Okay" Ariana nodded before standing up and Aiden started crying. "Okay" she sighed. "Come on B, I'll take you to get some food" Julius said a before Brooklyn cheered and ran over to him.

"You're the best" Ariana said over Aiden's cries and Julius sent her a smile before picking Brooklyn up and they left the house.

A few minutes later when Ariana finally put Aiden to sleep, she got a phone call from Ben. "Hey" she answered the FaceTime call.

"How you holding up?" He questioned while she shrugged. "Same feelings...it feels like just yesterday he was here with the kids and I....I still can't believe he's gone" Ariana's throat tightened.

"Ari he would've wanted you to be happy...he would've wanted you to live your life" Ben explained while Ariana slightly nodded.

"It just doesn't feel right...I don't know Ben....him not being here I just...I feel..."

"Lost" Ben finished Ariana's sentence before she nodded. "Yeah...how have you been though?"

"Just trying to very through the day. I been thinking a lot about Top and Three. Top got a bunch of unreleased songs. Would you be down to go to the studio and listen to some of them with me and Kd."

"Of course" Ariana nodded. Just because Kentrell had passed, that didn't mean that she wouldn't be around the gang or his family anymore. If anything, this would allow her to be closer to them.

"Ight bet-" Ben got cut off by loud gun shots and he ducked his head down. "Ben?!" Ariana yelled before the call disconnected.

She tried calling again but the phone went straight to voicemail and she began to worry. "Please lord...I can't lose anybody else" she prayed.

-

-

-

Julius🖤 : on our way back now I took B to get ice cream after food

Ari😍💛: Thanks ur the best🩷

Ariana put her phone done before there was a knock on the door. She stood up and kept Aiden who was sleeping on the couch before looking through the peep hole and seeing Ben and Kd.

She swung open the door and instantly hugged the both of them. "Oh my god I was so scared."

"We good Ari" Ben assured before she let them in the house. Ariana closed the door and locked it before Ben and Kd sat down on the couch.

"Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah" Ben nodded. "Some Niggas did a drive by. We was at the trap, they got Kd in the foot" Ben pointed while Ariana glanced at Kd's wrapped foot.

"Yeah niggas had bad aim" Kd laughed. "I'm just glad you both are okay, I was so worried" Ariana felt a weight lift off of her shoulders before she grabbed Aiden and sat in between the boys.

"Where's B?"

"Out with Julius" Ariana said while Ben nodded. Ben and Kd didn't know how they felt about Julius but they both wanted Ariana to be happy and since he made her happy, that's all that mattered.

-

-

-
Location : Rio De Janerio

"Can we ever go back?"

"I don't know...."

"You know this will break them....this will break her...."

"I want her to live, I want her to be happy. I don't want this gang shit to affect her and them. They all I got..."

"Will you try to call them?"

"That's too risky....no phones, no connections...it's just us here."

"What are you writing?"

"Something that this little nigga finna deliver for me. Yo! Come here kid"

"Yes?" The kid questioned with a heavy accent. "Deliver this for me"

The kid scrunched his face before a stack was placed in his hand. He quickly nodded and ran off. "What if he snitched?"

"I'll kill him before he gets the chance"

"What did the note say?"

"I guess we'll never know..."

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭...

———————————————————————

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

I hope you guys enjoyed!❤️