Seventeen

| August 20th - LA California |
| Kentrell's house - 1:30pm |

Nba Youngboy's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Kentrell stop calling me" Ariana mugged me while on facetime. "Ari, I know you have a doctor's appointment today" I mumbled. "Yeah, and I don't want you there."

"Ariana you can't be serious" I said while being fed up with this whole situation. "Ariana just come home. I miss you and-"

"Kentrell, you cheated on me" Ariana argued and I sighed. "I know Ari, but it was a mistake. You know it didn't mean anything" I explained, and Ariana sighed. "Kentrell, I have t go. I will drop Brooklyn off later tonight because I have a bunch of meetings tomorrow."

"Oka-" Ariana hung up on me and I sucked my teeth. "You okay?" Vontina walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my torso.

I ignored her presence and texted Ariana.

Me: Please give me one more chance. I love you

Wifey❤️: I love you too, but I can't.... I need time.

Me: and I need you
Read 1:40pm

"Is it Ariana again?" Vontina questioned while playing with my belt. "You know I can help you forget about her" she saud causing me to let out of breath.

"I know" I nodded before throwing my phone on the couch. I picked Vontina up as she wrapped her legs around my torso and wrapped her arms around my neck while laughing. "Kentrell what are you-"

I cut her off carrying her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter before kissing her. She kissed me back and her hands roamed my hair. She depended on the kiss and I led the way, all while thinking about another woman...

-

-

-

Ariana Gaulden's POV:

Once I left the doctor's office, I headed straight to Kentrell's house

Once I left the doctor's office, I headed straight to Kentrell's house. The doctor let me know that in two weeks I can know the gender of the baby.

I think I should let Kentrell come with me so that we can announce the pregnancy to the public and I want to do a maternity photo shoot.

When I got to the house, I unlocked the door with my key and Brooklyn walked in the house in front of me. "Daddy!" She yelled before running into the kitchen and I chuckled.

Although Kentrell and I weren't on the best terms right now, I love how he takes care of kids. I know if this little boy Taylin ends up being his son, he's going to take great care of him too.

"Kentrell" I called out. I walked into the kitchen seeing Brooklyn trying to open the refrigerator. "What do you want?" I questioned. "Juice" Brookyln called out and I nodded before grabbing some apple juice out of the fridge and pouring it into Brooklyn's cup.

"Ariana!" Vontina said in surprise, and I turned to look at her. She had on a Bonett and was a lingerie set that she was trying to cover with her robe.

"Um...hi" I mumbled. "Hey...what are you guys doing here?"

"Just dropping Brooklyn off" I said dryly. "Where's Kentrell?"

"Sleeping- I- Um...I think. He's in his room" Vontina stuttered and I slowly nodded before putting the pieces together.

Either I'm trippin or these bitches just had sex.

"Tell Kentrell to stop by my house if he wants his daughter." I picked up Brooklyn before leaving the house.

I'd be dammed if I leave my daughter in a house with her dad who is having sex with the bitch, he cheated on me with. I thought she was supposed to be gone a few weeks ago.

I got into my car and headed home.

-

-

-

"Hello?" I answered a facetime call from Julius. "Wassup Ari" he smiled, "I thought you were mad at me" I sighed. "Nah why would I be mad? You ain't feeling me and I get it-"

"It's definitely not that" I chuckled. "I just.... I'm carrying his baby and-"

"You don't want to complicate things?" Julius questioned and I nodded. "Bet, I get that. What you doing though?"

"I just put Brooklyn to sleep, she's been crying because she was supposed to see her dad today but I we left."

"Why?"

"Its a long story"

"Well maybe I can come over and bring some food and we can talk about it. You ate dinner yet?" Julius questioned and I shook my head no. "Bet, you want some pasta?"

"Pasta does sound amazing right now" I smiled. "Bet,I'll be there in thirty minutes."

"Okay thanks" I said, and Julius nodded before I hung up the phone.

There was a knock on the door, and I walked over before looking through the peep hole and seeing Kentrell. I opened the door and instantly mugged him. "Yes?"

"Why you ain't drop Brooklyn off?" He questioned trying to walk inside but I stopped him. "Um because your hoe was there half naked. You realize we're still married right?" I questioned in a duh tone.

"You don't think I know that Ariana? I just want us to be a family. Vontina left a hour ago on her flight back to Louisiana."

"You made Brooklyn cry" I mugged. "No, you did when you took her away from me."

"Yeah, because I'm not gonna allow her to be in a house while you fuck on somebody else!" I argued before taking a deep breath. "Kentrell I'm trying to be nice-"

"Ari, the only other person that is going to be there in Taylin, Nia is dropping him off tomorrow. We got the DNA test and he is my son. I want Brooklyn to be around her brothers Ariana-"

"Fine...go get her. She's in her room after she cried herself to sleep. I will pick her up on Saturday afternoon."

"Thank you!" Kentrell walked inside and kissed my forehead before going to get Brooklyn.

The rest of the night was good. Julius came over and we ate some pasta, watched a movie and I ended up falling asleep. Let's just say...I really enjoy his company.

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!