Eight

| July 20th - Salt Lake City Utah |
| Kentrell's house - 10:40am|

Vontina's POV:

———————————————————————-

"Yes they been arguing since last night" I chuckled while on the phone with Tay. "Bitch you betta get yo man" he encouraged and I waved him off.

"That is not her man. Leave that nigga and that broken ass home alone" Britt waved off while Tay sucked his teeth. "Bitches always so negative. Girl what you doing today?"

"Hopefully finishing my song today. You know Kentrell said that I could do a music video in BR for it" I explained excitedly.

"A music video?" Tay questioned, "Kentrell?" Britt also scrunched her face.

"You're really calling him by his real name. Yeah y'all gon be together" Tay nodded.

"What the fuck is this Tay? A fan-fiction or something? That man has a FAMILY, plus Vontina got-"

"Please don't say his name" I sighed, "Exactly. Fuck that nigga" Tay sat his phone down and started twerking while Britt and I laughed.

"Y'all is too much" I waved them off, "wait so what about Youngboy's kid?"

"Which one?" Tay laughed, "obviously not Kacey" I said in a duh tone. "Britt is talking about Brooklyn. Ken- Youngboy and Ariana's daughter. She's with Ariana."

"Where's Youngboy?"

"He had a meeting this morning and Ariana has been working on a new song. That's why they got into it last night."

"Because she's writing music?" Yay scrunched his face and I nodded. "Yes but not because she's making music. It's who she's making music with."

"I'm not following" Tay shrugged while Britt nodded. "She's making a song with A boogie but she didn't tell Youngboy" I explained.

"Oop" Tay's eyes grew big while Britt chuckled. "Lord I know they was going at it."

"I thought it would be extreme because it's Youngboy but it wasn't that bad. They yelled and then Ariana told his ass to sleep on the couch."

"Did he?" Britt questioned and I nodded, "without any hesitation"

"Bitch what if he falling for you" Tay smiled before I heard the front door open from downstairs.

I walked downstairs before seeing Montana and another guy. "I'll call y'all back" I said to Tay and Britt before hanging up. "Hey Montanan, who's this?"

"This is Kd, you saw him at the audition. We finna take you to the studio and Top will meet us there" Montana explained and I nodded.

-

-

-

Kentrell Gaulden's POV: