Eleven

| July 29th - Salt Lake City Utah |
| Kentrell's house - 1:45pm |

Ariana Gualden's POV:

———————————————————————-

"So where's Kentrell?" Victoria asked while we were on FaceTime and Brookyln was playing with her toys on my bed while I laid down. "Baton Rouge with his new artist."

"You okay with that?" She questioned and I nodded. "Yeah, he should be coming back tomorrow. Plus Babyjoe and Kd have been a big help."

"YOU WELCOME SIS!" I heard Kd yell causing me to chuckle. "I'm just glad you're okay" Victoria smiled, "you talk to Liz?"

"Of course! She's been busy with work though."

"True, you know they're doing a victorious reunion. Would you go?"

"Hell no" I laughed. "My Cat days are over" I shook my head before there was a knock on my door. "Come on!"

"I made you some soup" Babyjoe smiled. "You made it?" I looked at him with a little bit of disgust. "Ight I ordered it so what? Just take it" he placed the tray on my lap and I laughed.

"Who you talking to?"

"Victoria" I showed him the phone. "Hey Joe!" She waved and he waved back. "I'll be back, I gotta run an errand but Kd here with Kali."

"Kali?"

"Yeah his new girl" Babyjoe shrugged and I laughed. "Okay, see you soon"

"That man is fine" Victoria said once Babyjoe left the room and I laughed before getting a FaceTime call. "Hold up girl I'll call you back"

"Okay"

I hung up on Victoria and answered the phone before seeing Julius....well Boogie.

"Hey!"

"Wassup Grande" he smiled. "Why is your phone blurry?" I slightly scrunched my face. "Dropped this shit and broke my camera" he said while eating a cheese puff.

"Oh lord" I chuckled, "yeah ima have to start talking to you on this shit" he held up a phone with a wire and I laughed before taking a screenshot.

"You're too much" I shook my head

"You're too much" I shook my head. "Wasn't you just in the hospital?"

"Yeah" I nodded, "and now you got a face full of makeup?"

"Oh hush, even sick I still gotta look my best" I smiled while Julius laughed. "So when we getting back in the studio?"

"As soon as I'm better" I assured him. "You went back to Cali?" I questioned he nodded, "sorry for wasting your time and you coming all the way out here."

"It wasn't a waste Ari. I enjoyed being in the studio with you" he licked his lips and I nodded. "Yeah same..."

"Mommy!" Brooklyn called out, "yes baby?" I questioned before she climbed to the top of the bed and now her head was also in the camera. "Wassup Baby B" Julius smiled and Brooklyn waved.

"Okay Ju, I'm going to take a nap and I'll talk to you later."

"Ight" he nodded before I hung up and sighed, "wanna watch the new Little Mermaid?" I questioned and Brooklyn nodded. This would be our third time watching it and I was not complaining.

-

-

-

NBA Youngboy's POV:

"What's going on between y'all?" Ben questioned while seeing Vontina smiling at me

"Nothing" I lied. "Well the video almost done so you can be back with yo wife very soon" Ben teased and I just nodded.

"How you feel about Ari and I?"

"Whatchu mean? Y'all been together for a while now. I look at Ari like she my sister. Why?"

"I don't know. I feel like we been distant lately."

"That's because y'all both been working but that doesn't mean y'all ain't right for each other. I'm the first one to say don't get tied down to a bitch but Ariana something more than that."

"Leave the therapy sessions to Ari" I joked and Ben sucked his teeth. "Nigga fuck you, anyways let's go smoke, they filming anyways" Ben said and I nodded before we walked away.

-

-

-

Vontina's POV:

"All y'all did was make out?" Tay questioned and I nodded

"All y'all did was make out?" Tay questioned and I nodded. "Yeah we made out, I tried to take his belt off but he slapped my hand away."

"Maybe because he has a wife" Britt shrugged before my stylist brought me a bottle of Fiji water. "Thank you" I said and she nodded before walking away and I took a sip.

"Fuck his wife. She ain't got no ass" Tay shrugged while I laughed. "Not too much, that Nigga don't play about her" I shook my head.

"You this he's feeling you?" Britt questioned and I nodded. "Of course, he would've pushed me away if he wasn't. Ima get that nigga" I grinned.

"I thought you ain't want him" Britt reminded me. "I didn't but his 'wife' or whatever been trying me."

"Ariana Grande has been trying you?!" Tay questioned in confusion and I nodded. "Yup but it's okay because now ima just take her man" I shrugged with an evil grin.

"Bitch you hell" Britt laughed. "I know" I smirked before hearing my name. "VONTINA LETS GO" Kentrell yelled. "Oop gotta go, my man calling."

———————————————————————-

Sorry for any mistakes💕
Don't forget to comment and Vote!

Oop 👀
Y'all fw this book so far?