.+*Science fiction results*+.

Judged by: kinalhariya

5. Book- Voltaic by ZapZac27

 Rating: 8 

 Interesting blurb. It made me want to read the story right away. The names of characters holding the party were different in the story than what was said in the blurb. Cover depicts the storyline perfectly. However, the font of the title can be worked upon.I felt like I was on a rollercoaster while reading the first chapter. The panic, the chaos; everything was happening all at once yet it was explained so simply and clearly that the readers didn't get confused. Wonderfully written.For helicopters, wouldn't it be better for them to go to the terrace instead of going downstairs? Some dialogues switched to past tense in the middle while referring to the things that were happening in the present. Look out for typos.I thoroughly enjoyed reading the chapters. I just wanted to keep reading the story. There are some minor errors, but they can be easily weeded out while editing. Overall, an amazing read.

5. Book- At the twilight of mankind by  Butterflies1980

 Rating: 8 

 Cover seems intriguing but can be more attractive. Some more information needs to be provided in the blurb. Writing style is unique. With every new chapter there's a new character and a new story; each and every one being interesting in its own way. The different technology, the cons that came from them were described so well in action. The part where the originally poor countries were thriving and multinationals fell slave to their own creations; it was new as well as realistic.Although it doesn't flow like a usual story, I would still recommend using a single tense throughout. It should be at least the same for the entire chapter if not for all chapters. Some sentences weren't formed properly, so look out for them.Overall, I enjoyed the concept. It felt like something that could possibly happen in the future.

4. Book- Olympos  by Lilian-Lin

 Rating: 8.6

Book- A Ballad of Inferno and Ruin by AdrielleReina

 Rating : 9 

 I like the cover, but maybe a change in font style would be good. The fire behind the font looks awesome though. Blurb is well-written and shows what the story is about. However, having read the story, it doesn't match the level. I feel blurb can be made more engrossing to attract the readers.Great start. The entire part of life starting with a bang...was awesome and raised my curiosity. I enjoyed the bond of family. I loved how supportive her parents were. The speeches and politics went above my head, but the way of informing it along with family time was a nice idea. The war, the hiding, the family; everything was portrayed well. Characterization was done nicely. Even with the small screen space, I had fallen in love with Jason's cuteness and it really broke my heart when she found him and her entire family dead. Interesting story. I enjoyed reading it.

🥉Book- Cursed with power by awesometales

 Rating- 9 

(If decimals are allowed then 9.4)Title and cover are good. Blurb is long but amazing. I was hooked and wanted to read the story right away after reading it.Great start. The cuteness of children until nothing was the same anymore; it was portrayed really well. First chapter was really engrossing. I would suggest keeping up with the mystery for a little more time. Information is provided in one go, decreasing the impact of the otherwise awesome facts of what was happening. Look out for minor punctuation errors.Awesome line- They weren't afraid we would die. They were afraid we would survive. The above line just strikes a cord and has a huge impact.The twists, the shocks, the questions she has; everything is really interesting. Descriptions about what she felt and how things were changing inside her mind were portrayed really well.Awesome story. Writing style needs a bit of work. However, it hasn't come in the way of me enjoying the story. Amazing concept, would love to read the whole story later.

🥈Book- The Right to Die by Avadel

 Rating: 9.8

 Title is intriguing, making me want to read the book right away. Cover is attractive to say the least. It is complex but not crowded. Blurb lets us know what to expect from the story and ends with a great hook.The characters are well formed. Right from the first chapter, their personalities shine through. I loved their slogan. There were many amazing lines/comebacks in the story that I wish I could point it all out. M'yu's remarks and back answers are fun to read. World building is done brilliantly. I enjoyed reading the story. The plot, descriptions, writing style, characters, grammar; each and every segment was written fabulously. 

 🥇Book- Safforia by 

 Rating: 10 

 I liked the font style used for the title on the cover. However, the back cover didn't seem very appealing to me. The contents of blurb are interesting but they can be framed a bit differently to create more impact.A beautiful start. Loved the description of the rainbow and all others that followed. Beck's way of seeing and comparing things was unique and interesting. The twist in the second chapter came out brilliantly. I like the back and forth between the past and present. Both Beck and Ocea were amazing main leads of their own time.Plot is amazing and has been written really well. World building was brilliant. I could imagine every scene and surroundings. Characters have made place in my heart in just five chapters. Book is grammatically well written too. In short, the book is a full package. I would love to continue reading the book further when time permits