.+*Historical Fiction Results*+.

Judged by @kinalhariya and @

6. Land of the unknown by CrysTravel2019

Rating: 7

Review:Title is intriguing. Cover was really beautiful. I would just suggest making the fonts more visible. The contents of the blurb are interesting, but can be made more impactful. I would also suggest adding information about other main leads too. The main character in the blurb has not made an appearance in the five chapters I judged. I think this fact may confuse the readers as finding a connection between blurb and story is hard.Characterization is done well. Laureana's anger at the situation was well portrayed. I enjoyed the sharp tongue of hers. She makes an interesting character. I also liked the bond between her and Ekta. Her parents have left such an impression on me. You don't need enemies, when you have such a family. The back and forth between Laureana and Luke is very interesting.Descriptions and detailing are beautiful, but having them at the very start of the story is not recommendable. It ruins the hook. Sentence formation needs to be worked upon a bit (not talking about dialogues). Overall, the story is good, but has the potential to grow more.

 5. Nevergolden (screenplay) by LadyMaryAvermanRating: 7.9The cover is okay but could be better. The plot is decently paced and I like the naturalness of the dialogue. The descriptions are well done and the characters have quite a bit of personality already. Great start!

4. Parth Probodhika: Pristine hues of his peace by Dwarkaratna

Rating: 8

Title is long but interesting. Some work can be done on cover. Every single part of it looks beautiful individually, but looks a little odd when combined. Blurb was well-written. It lets us know what the story is about and what to expect from the story. I liked the quote/poem at the start of blurb. It surely leaves an impact.I loved the bond between Kanha, Subhadra and Dau. Subhadra's guilt for hurting her brother's feelings was shown beautifully. It connected to the heart. Her presentation showed how smart and capable she was without spelling it out. Characterization is done brilliantly.Some sentences aren't framed properly and there are some typos. Grammar needs to be worked upon a bit. Otherwise, the book is well-written.

🥉The Queen of Arrows by BellOfSilence

Rating :9

Cover is attractive as well as relatable to the title. Blurb is well-written. The last sentence in the blurb creates a great hook.Interaction between Mariam and Robin was an amusing sight. Thoroughly enjoyed their clash of attitudes while still managing to help each other. The stealth and the way they ran from the guards was described so well that we could imagine the entire scene. I admired the way Mariam stood firmly against him and dared him to get away unscathed for the second time.I would just suggest not putting too many descriptions at the start of the story. Even though they are beautiful scenes, one might skip it if it's too long. Also look out for the space differences between paragraphs. At places they are doubled while at some areas there's no space between them.Overall, it was an enjoyable read.

                                                                             AND

 Love at Dawn by LiebeKlara

Rating: 9I love the cover. It's beautiful and reminicent of old paintings. It's lovely. The writing is engaing and beautful. The characters are well developed within the first few chapters and your writing style complemints them perfectly. I couldn't it down.

🥈 Lawless Heaven by AshlynLynx

Rating: 9.5

The cover is great and eye-catching. The blurb is well -written and even though it's well written.

The writing is addictive and the plot is fast paced. I couldn't put it down I had to know what was going to happen next.

🥇 Hell is an empty heart  by AnnamitaMuscaria

Rating: 10

Title is interesting and it makes much more impact after reading the quote in the foreword. I would suggest using that quote in the blurb too. I really loved the style and the little patterns used in the cover. Blurb is well-written. It gives out proper information on what the story is about while still making us curious to see what will happen and how.

The descriptions were so beautifully done, especially Demeter's house. Loved the imagery.The deities were introduced really well. Even with the small screen space, they made their identities memorable. Demeter's anguish was portrayed so well. I loved the interaction between Persephone and Cerberus.Words flowed so smoothly. Story was really engrossing. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I would definitely add it to my library to read the entire book later.

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE AND THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!!