.+*Poetry Results*+.

Judged by kailucy

I'm so sorry it took so long to get the results. And sorry the reviews aren't that good. CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING.

8. Aimer and Nostalgia by swati_writes

Rating: 8

The cover is simple and beautiful. It fits the poetry collection perfectly. The rhyming scheme is lovely and the poetry is absolutely beautiful. I loved reading every single poem in this stunning collection.

7. Genesis by maplelatte7

Rating: 8.5

The cover is perfect! Silent Autumn was my favorite out of the ones I read. The imagery was stunning and the vocabulary was *chef's kiss

6. MY METAMORPHOSIS by disorientedsun

Rating: 8.9

I love the layout of this collection. It was brilliant. The poetry is stunning and you have a wonderful writing style. 

5. My Melancholy by Rising-Queen

Rating: 9

The poems were lovely. I loved every single poem in this collection. You have a way with words making it impossible to stop reading.

                                                               AND

REMEMBER ME by ElizabethKingWriter

Rating: 9

Beautiful poetry. Each one was as beautiful as the one before. Very well written. 

4. Feelstora by lemon0804

Rating: 9.1

The cover is perfect and the word choices were stunning. I loved reading this collection and didn't want to stop. All of them were well-written and captured my attention.

🥉  There was once a wildflower by ivaenon

Rating: 9.3

i'm sorry was my favorite out of the bunch. incorporating the "p.s" parts was a wonderful choice and made it much more heart-wrenching. All of the poems were full of emotion and well written.

🥈 Mismatch Flame by TessaYoung5

Rating: 9.5

The cover is lovely and the poetry is beautiful. Each one invokes so much emotion and feeling. Wonderful job.

🥇 Throes of spring by nyxx333

Rating: 10

This collection was perfection. The imagery! The vocabulary! How do you write so beautifully?! Seriously how?