.+*Romance results P.1*+.

These entries were judged by andrea_guezz

These will not be numbered or put into the right order yet, cause we're still waiting on the other judge. If you don't see your entry it was most likely assigned to the other judge. We're only publishing these results now because we don't want to lose them when wattpad gets rid of DMs and we don't want to risk losing a draft. 

So these are not the most organized right now. They will be numbered and the score will be added up with an overall score like the other genres when we have all of the results. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Just Dev  by jeromebtches

 Title: 7/10 Cover:9/10 Blurb: 8/10 Plot: 6/10 Characters: 6/10 Grammar: 8/10 Spelling : 8/10 Story flow: 6/10 

 Just Dev, I saw that you took it down, I liked the cover but I would remove the " written by and just write your name, I was confused by a few details of the story. So she is a model and has a a lot of scars that no one has noticed before, but models, wear different kinds of things, she can't tell the designer that she just wears things that cover her back, especially living on an island where most likely she'll be asked to to model swimsuits. Also, what is so wrong about living on the island if she has her two best friends in there? She said her new job requires her to live there, but both her besties are there, what's the matter? I was confused about where the story was going, what was the plot, I think you should review the details of the story.

KY$  y sodapopxtreme 

 Title:8 /10 Cover:9/10 Blurb: 9/10 Plot: 7/10 Characters: 7/10 Grammar: 8/10 Spelling : 9/10 Story flow: 7/10 

 KY$, I knew what KY$ meant because that's the original title was the one signed up for the contest, and I liked it as it had to do with the story, but for a new reader that doesn't know the previous name the KY$ might be confusing. I like the blurb, it starts strong, and it's intriguing. The soulmate concept it's always interesting, makes the story more appealing, and you gave it your own approach, I loved the idea of the initiator and the receiver it's exciting, very mythological, and the whole loving yourself, kudos to you! It made me anticipate reading the next chapters. Something to take into consideration, it's that while they were being attacked someone might have been able to call a family member, there are thousands of students in a regular high school, and people that live near the school would have heard the commotion and call the police, gunshots are loud, the sound is not easy to hide, If I'm not wrong they didn't kidnap kids from just one high school, so more possibilities of getting caught, and how didn't the goverment notice thousands of greek men with guns in their capital at least to try to defend the kids. If the other nations caught a whiff of this Greece would be the evil in their eyes, so the USA would get more allies. So I would change the details of the kidnapping, now, if you are writing about Greece and you are not greek, be careful of insulting them or stereotyping them You are saying they are kidnapping kids and forcing them into servitude, changing their government system, and making their clothes go a century behind, you should ask a greek person if in a way it offends them. If that's the case you could change it to a instead of Greece a made-up country that has similarities with ancient Greece When Clara says that she doesn't have self-respect do you mean self-preservation instinct?

Because punching the guard when he attacked her, seems to me like respect I like Clara, she is very straightforward and indeed she doesn't seem to have her self-preservation instinct active sometimes Now, about Xeres' past,why would the first son of an important family be forced to be an executer? He has power, his superiors would be risking a lot when he went back to his family. Again I emphasize going over the details of the war, and the kidnapping The are some entertaining funny dialogues here and there,that made me laugh, there are also some that were confusing, most of them when the teenagers were talking, like Clara talking with her friends. They were saying one thing acting the opposite, hating, and loving, each other. Now teenagers are, well, teenagers, they are volatile, but here sometimes even their dialogues don't make sense. Now, I didn't go to an american high school, and my culture is different, but these teenagers are like mean girls on steroids. So, not many people talk about abuse from wife to husband, people always associate domestic abuse from husband to wife, Kudos to you again! I didn't see anything wrong with the way you approached it, but I don't know much about this subject, one more time if you want to check the veracity of it, maybe you should ask someone, but from my non-expert point of view, it seemed ok. I got a question about the timing of Xeres' engagement and the soulmate concept. So you can't say I love you or I believe you, but you can kiss and have sex with someone else while knowing your soulmate? And didn't they say he found his soulmate a month ago, but he said he arranged his engagement after meeting her? I enjoyed the story when in the last chapters Xeres was about to ( I won't say it because that's a spoiler for people that haven't read it) it was totally unexpected, I also read when you said it was your first time writing a sex scene, again my respect to you. I just think the story needs checking of a few details.