BE HONEST FOR ONCE (3)

Chapter 3 | BE HONEST FOR ONCE ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

Y/Ns Pov 👩🏽‍🌾
ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

No matter how many turns and tosses I make in this big ass bed I can't believe I made it that far. I finally got into my job!

I thought about Ryan.

How is he doing all on his own with his mimi.. I should call him. I dialed my mom's number into my phone. Our timezones are so different right now in New York it's 7:15 pm but here in Mexico it is well idk and Ryan's bedtime is at 8:00. I hope she isn't forcing him to watch Jeopardy and drinking all my alcohol drinks.

Specifically, my red wine that I brought unknowingly before I found out I got accepted into my job and drank half of it, left it out on a shelf that Ryan cannot reach for and took a flight.

Yeah,

She's definitely gonna drink it.

"Hello?" I heard my mom's voice smiling to myself.
"Hey mom." I said I heard her audibly gasp happily, with Jeopardy in the background. She probably jumped up because I heard commotion.

"My God oh how is it in Mexico!" She asked excited that I even called her. It was irritated to say the least. It wasn't my job to keep helping her get money because she fucked up her own marriage.

I smiled to myself answering her. "It's going great I brought Shawn along with me and we're staying at a hotel." I got up and walking into the kitchen.Looking into the cabinets to find any tajin seasoning that I brough.

"Oh Shawn? why him of all people? Why not ask Miguel.. It's not like you blocked his calls or something?" She said scoffing on the phone.

I paused and slowly brought the phone away from my face for a second before bringing it back.

"Mom I'm tired of this how many times do I have to tell you.. Me and Miguel are done, we are over and I don't know what there is for you to not understand." I said with a growl in my voice. Gripping the phone while she was processing the information.

"No I do understand Y/n it's justㅡ"

She sighed.

"I don't get what divided you two. You and him were so beautiful togather and happy, he hasn't seen his son since 2014 and 2018. Don't you think your being rude and mean for tormenting your son like this keeping him away from his actual father.. How can you be afraid to start a family when you can't evev keep oneㅡ"

I cut her off immediately.

"Listen mom. If you want me to be happy then don't interfere in who I am seeing, sleeping or eating with.. my god please it's so agitating and it's not rude or evil of me to stop Miguel from seeing his son. I get what I did was terrible. I understand I was wrong for having a baby out of wedlock but what's evil is you not respecting my boundaries and thinking you should have a say in my relationship!"

I told her in anger.

"I do not like or get howㅡhow you can sit here and try to tell me that him and I were happy when you of all people know how many times I complained to you about us. We didn't work out because I was so scared. The slighest bits of any argument we ever had were soley about you.."

Everything I did was for a purpose. It's just this story won't be that easy to tell off.

I was enraged with her.