FUCK YOU TOO (14)

Chapter 14 | "FUCK YOU" ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

"You are hilarious.." I muttered on my side while Lyla and Jessica stared at me then at eachother with a knowing look.

"Well you have to get up because we need you to help us find Miles and Gwen."

I sat up slightly, my legs still a little numb from the five hour nap I took and the.. well you know.

"What's wrong with Miles..?" I said holding my head trying to wake up.

Jessica sighed a little annoyed just at the mention of his name.

"Gwen left this morning to find her boyfriend, no one could find Miguel to tell him and alert the other spiders. So for now it's just me, you and Lyla that know." I looked at Lyla as she stared down at me with a worried expression.

"Okay." I said and turned over to go back to sleep.

Lyla scoffed slightly.
"Uh.. Y/N?" She asked politely. I hummed with my eyes closed.

"We need to go like now." I didn't respond.

Clearly if Gwen left she most likely went to find Miles, he's probably with Ryan and she loves my son a little too much.

"Where do you think she went..?" I asked Jessica and Lyla still not facing them with the side of my face in the warm silk pillow. None of them responded so I turned over and Jessica was looking the other way a little gloomy and as if she couldn't say while Lyla just frowned.

"Miles is in his universe and Gwen is also there.. but I feel that something is wrong." Lyla responded not looking me in the eye's.

I turned around and sat up fully. Turning over and letting my legs sway off the bed.

"Lyla. You were Miguel's only friend after I left, correct?" She then came beside me due to my watch that magically turned on. "Yes ma'am!" She playfully saluted.

"Go be a good friend and wake him up for me and tell him I'm going home." I said then opened the portal hearing Jessica and Lyla yell wait. I shut the AI off not buying any second. Playing the time of the location to the world of me and Miles. I finally made it and ran to Miles house, breathing hard and just imaging and hoping that he is there, safe and sound.

I made it to his apartment and quickly ran up the stairs fo his room shaky. I banged on the door breathing hard with tears in my eyes.

I heard the door click and fling open to see Rio stare at me with Mr. Morales next to her. "YㅡY/N..?" She whispered and fully opened the door. I let myself inside there home and stormed into Miles room. Praying he was in there, I gasped to see he was not. Something felt off about this. "Where is Miles.."
I said quietly looking in his bedroom, it is real creative in there.

Rio pulled my wrist gently. "What do you mean? Do you know where he has been..?" She whispered to me concerned and curious.

I couldn't tell her.. I couldn't tell her son's secret so I tried to lie.

"IㅡLook. Miles is in trouble and right now I don't know where he could be right now. But Rio, please know he loves you." I said lulling her into a hug while Mr. Morales raised an eyebrow slightly.

I pulled apart and couldn't look her in the eye. "Who are you?" He asked with a hand up. I looked him up and down. "I'm Y/N.." I stated, "What do you do for a living to be hanging around my son?" He said with his voice raised a bit suspicious of me.