DONT SAY THAT.. (6)

Chapter 6| DONT SAY THAT.. ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

(Lots of reading..)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
✮ YOUR POV 🙈🙈🙈

"Shit Miguel.." I cursed under my breathe while he stood behind me washing dishes in a strawberry shortcake lace apron.

"You alright carinõ..?"

He looked at me and took the gloves off. Walking to me with a small smile. I shifted my weight on the counter and put my forearm on the side while I laid down a bit.

"No not really, he keeps kicking." My hand sat on my pregnant belly right where the little kiddo was kicking me. He placed his hand on the small of my back and guided me over to the couch.

Sitting down and letting me sit next to him.

"Give me your hand."
I smiled at him and he looked down at me with a grin. I brought it to where the baby was.

His mouth opened partially but no words came out.

He looked at my eye's and I saw the smile form again. Then to my lips and my body.

His eyes grossed over my stomach then at my chest.

"You pevert.." I slightly punched his arm giggling.

"You didn't say that 8 months and 23 days ago. I've been holding back all this time darling.." He said bringing his head to rest in the crook of my neck. "Your so beautiful." He whispered while his lips brushed against my collar bone and I shuttered. Closing my eye's and gripping the side of my shirt. "Miguel you can't do that the baby is practically a cock blocker." I frowned at him and he lowered his head to my chest. Sitting them and humming a small song to himself and us.

That simple gesture reminded me a lot of what it was like before I met him.

SOME YEARS AGO

(Your POV 🙉)

🫡 i did it yall.

Enjoy

👩🏽‍💻🍷

I graduated college with Shawn as our valedictorian. Olivia and I celebrated our graduation night with drinks and games.

We were at a luxurious bar for the night that was like hillcrest but more vintage.

Men in the finest suits, so expensive to even be peasantry brands that are known. Keeping to themselves while others entertained their host and mistresses. My eyes followed around the room before meeting a guy who was angeled at a position where we could see eachother clearly.

No one sat directly in front of me and I analyzed his features. He had to be at least 6'1", broad shoulders and dark brown locks and looked so damn fineeee.

I wonder what college he's from..

Olivia pinched my arm and saw my direction. She saw the guy who's my age and immediately started talking about how hot he looked

LIKE THIS BITCH WAS FINE AF AND ALL THAT 🙈

"You should go over and talk to him" I side eyed Olivia and put my head on her shoulder.