DONT YOU YELL AT ME (9)

Chapter 9| "DONT YELL AT ME" ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

"MILES MORALES!?" I yelled in shock mixed with anger. He looked at me like a deer in headlights, he was caught.

The stylish punk spiderman raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down with a smirk before staring at Miles finding it all too amusing. I walked up to him and clasped my hands over my mouth staring at him shocked.

"So this is the doc right Miles?" He said with a grin.

"My name's Hobie, what's yours?" Hobie said.

I ignored him and stared at Miles.

"No way.. Miles yourㅡ?"

He looked happy and scared at once. Nodding to me and walking up to me.

"Yes! I'm Spiderman and this is someone helpful.. here to help meㅡ  wㅡwell us.?? Uh, meet Miguel!"

I raised my eyebrows shifting uncomfortably at him.

"Wait, what? All this time and you didn't tell me!?" I yelled about to hit his shoulder.

"Now is not the time to fuss.. he had a terrible teacher!" I heard some guy say. I recognized that voice turning around with Miles and the group of people to look at some middle aged man with a baby strap on him but no baby. Peter looking happy, crawling to get Mayday then showed them pictures. I stood with Miguel.

I looked up at him with a weird face.

"Who mighㅡ"
Miles happily cut me off and answered my question.

"Peter!" Gwen and Miles said at once. Turning there attention away from me at the guy. Hugging him while he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Oh Y/N! How have you been?" He said waving at me. My eyes widen at him and he looked up at something then at me with a slight smile.

I waved back and smiled. "When did you get the baby?" I asked him and he scratched his head smiling at me.

"Yea I'm a dad now! And Mayday is gonna kill Miguel!" He yelled happily being a new father. He went from happy to concerned. Extracting his webs to the little baby and him.

God..

Miguel turned around to stare at me with a irritated expression. I couldnt tell how he felt, if he was angry or suprised that I showed up. He stared at me, while Mayday crawled all over him. Smiling as she did, she almost fell but he caught her, not breaking eye contact with me. I looked at his features and noticed his sharp jawline. His brown hair and redish brown eyes staring into mine and he has his spider suit on. I had to suck in a breath just to look at him.

He still could look so hot even if I was mad at him. He lowered himself down and then I saw some kind of orange girl.

She had brown hair and a white fluffy coat on, and these bright pink party heart glasses.

"Oh so that's Y/N?" She said looking me up and down annoyed and upset at me. I rolled my eyes at the robot thing.

"Be glad your tiny ass is stuck in that damn watch because I know your not talking to me.." I said with a hand on my hip and Miguel looked at me then at the robot with his eyebrows raised up lazily smiling at our interaction.