RIDE (13)

Chapter 13 | "RIDE."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

Go to 1:02

THE🚨DIAMOND🚨OF🚨THE🚨SEASON🚨ZHE🚨DIAMOND🚨OF🚨GHE🚨ZEASON🚨

(Another time to make babies again 😈‼️)

Y/N'S POV PRESENT

EARTH - 928

"So.. Miguel." I said quietly to him while he looked over his shoulder at me. Miguel's eye's fell onto mine as he turned around at me his eyes soften.

"Are we gonna you know.. talk about it?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes down at me and let out a sigh. To intrested and caught up in his own thoughts about Miles and how he should'v, could'v, would've, rather then wanting to talk about how he's feeling. Being a bad guy clearly.. doesn't suit him that well.

"Y/N." He started.

"I'm not like the others.." He paused and I heard the concern and confusion in his voice. "You attacked a kid Miguel, a child and I feel like you're gonna do the same to Gwen.." I whispered to him walking up and bringing my hand to caressing his cheek.
"I don't always like what I have to do. But I know, I have to be the one to do it.." He gently grabbed my wrist with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I've given up to much to stop now.." He said. I looked at him with confusion. "What I'm saying is.. I don't know what I did." He quietly said.

"W-What do you mean? Did Miles break the multiverse?"
He looked at me trying to hide his anger that was reverent on his face. It felt weird seeing him like this. Your spiderman, the spiderman that you slept with, the spiderman that had a kid with you. Staring at you not so heroically. Trapped in his own self doubt and guilt.

I gently grabbed his shoulders. Pulling his head down to my chest. Letting him sit there breathing camly. Playing with his hair while I spoke in a calm motherly tone like how I'd catch Ryan red handed doing thing's I tell him not to do.

"You need to worry about yourself Miguel.. I don't like seeing you stressed out. It dosent suit you and you're literally fighting with a kid. He knows better but he just doesn't get it, okay?" I whispered to him pausing letting out a sigh while my fingers ran through his hair, brushing is softly.

"Miles is like Ryan's fake older brother. He looks up to him as much as he looks up to you.." I tried convincing him while he mumbled in my chest, his low voice sent vibrations to me that caused me to laugh a bit loud.

He brought his head up and smirked kissing me on the lips passionately. Before parting quickly and holding my waist tightly.

"What was that.. for?" I asked flustered. He grinned and pulled me to him.

"For lying to me." He teased leaning in and kissing me again, wrapping his arms under my thighs and back lifting me up. I pulled apart gasping.

"Where are we going!" I whispered yelled to him gripping onto his spidersuit and holding on tight. His watch went off and I heard the voice of Lyla.

"Look at yall, getting it on I see!" She teased us, excitement in her voice.

Miguel groaned in annoyance and I smiled at the little reaction.

"Cállate." He muttered while Lyla came and fist bumped me. "Tell me about it later girly.." She said and snickered rolling away in her chair before disappearing. Miguel quickly shut off his watch and looked at me with his eyebrow cocked up. Rolling his eyes and walking to a disclosed area where no one would be at.