SO ANXIOUS.. (7)

Chapter 7 | "SO ANXIOUS..." ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

WaRNING💯⚠️😭

You already know. Its come to that time.

TS A SLUTTY CHAPTER IDK WHY IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS SORRY FOR NOT FEEDING YALL OMG I FEEL BADDD 😭

hope yall enjoy and pls and I mean PLEASE... keep both hands on the phone 💀 I haven't wrote smegsy in a good year. Tried again maybe it went terribly wrong, oh well. I'll update tonight again.

Writing this made me so confused 😭 HELP THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING CUS IT ACTUALLY WAS CRAZY I COULDNT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY NGL IT WAS MAD UNCOMFY but I enjoyed it 😻
BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS FOR HIM YALL

I turned around to face Miguel while he ran his fingers through his hair and smiling at me. God he looked so sexy..

His eye's followed down to my chest and back to my eye's.

"What's wrong?"

I asked, he looked down at my lips then my eyes again with a small smirk forming.

"Nothings wrong.. yet." Miguel said keeping his hand on the small of my back.

He moved lower to where my back ended off at, grazing over my ass but not touching it. Moving closer to me and placing his chin on top of my head.

"You really need to go to sleep.." He whispered and I heard him mumble a few words to me. "I'm sorry but you look so hot I just can't believe I made it back here with you of all people.." I whispered back, taking in his features and funny expression. "You're too cute." He flashed a huge grin and leaned in closer to me.

His warm breath practically kissed my warm cheeks and rested his other hand on the side of my face. Bringing himself in closer, I shut my eyes and felt him kiss me. My back stayed arched while he moved closer to me, our chests touching.

His tounge found it's way in my mouth during out heated kiss and he hummed. Pulling a part for a second, before bringing me back in, my heart raced like a trillion times more due to me sobering myself up. His hand on my back moved to my waist and guided me on top of him.

I parted my legs to sit on him while his knees raised, sitting back in the pillows and wrapping his arm over my back, using his other hand lightly pushing into me a tiny bit more. I moaned at the feeling which made me smile, I pulled back and just looked at him a bit suprised at how good of a kisser he is.

His hand didn't move off my back while it stayed in place.

Looking deep in my eye's for a 'yes' he nodded and brought my head back down to his lips.

"You're so lovely.." He whimpered in my ear and kissed my neck so patiently.
Slow and tender.

I gripped onto his hair trying to suppress the moan trying to come out my mouth. He niped at a sensitive part of my neck and created a hickey. He brought his hand to my chest and cupped a boob making me whine out.

Squeezing it while he kissed my neck. I pulled and tugged at his soft and fluffy locks. Scratching his bare back while he brought me up from him and took my dress off. I brought my hands out and he grabbed the shoulders of the dress, bringing it towards him as it came off swiftly.