MY PRETTY GIRL (5)

Chapter 5 | "YOU'RE MY PRETTY GIRL" ✮

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

🄼🄸🄶🅄🄴🄻 🄾.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
✮ Miguels Pov.

"That crazy mujer.."
I mumbled watching Jessica ride off on her bike to get to her.

"Hey uh, Miguel?" I turned my head to a confused Peter.

My eyebrow raised, everything about him just pissed me off completely.

"What do you want?" I placed my hands into my head and brought my head down to relax my eyes from staring at the connected pannels that screened the spiderman/women hang out. He looked down at Mayday while she looked up at me. Showing me a toothy grin with a small blush on her face.

Do these kids just grow up out of nowhere?

"Did Jessica find Dr. L/N?"
I shrugged my shoulders. Bringing a glass of champagne to my lips.

I really don't know what's taking her so long to find Y/N she is literally in Mexico. It's not that difficult to come get her out. I could chug down drinks without being bothered having Y/N on my mind.

"A yes or no would be fine.."
He's so... Peter (🙄)

I really need to find her now. All this shit that's happening is because of her regardless if she'll like this situation or not. She kept EVERYTHING away from me.. Made me look like the bad guy.. I found out Tyler had tried to murder her but she found her way and made him travel to another universe before dying there. An empty gravestone laid where his cremated body rest.

She's to powerful and quick.
Skilled and well minded of the powers I hold here. I just hope Jessica doesn't mutter about my mother to her.
"Miguel, why do we need to rely so much on her?" He said taking his glasses off and standing next to me.

Mayday crawled out of the baby holster and followed a cat. I looked back at him up and ran my fingers through my hair. I turned my head to him, standing while he looked at me a bit irritated as well.

"Oh Dio.." I started and let out an exaggerated groan.

"For the seventh time today she is an asset and caused a trajectory in this timeline because her and some other kid!" His eyes widen a bit and he took a tiny step back.

"I need to get my hands on her so she can understand what she has done I don't care what it takes for her to understand but she means a lot to me just as she does to that kid. She is too powerful. She knows way to much.." I said looking in Peter's eyes.

He looked determined and questionable.
"Is she perhaps your wife?"

My jaw clenched and he seemed to look a bit lost.

"Ex Fiance.. and do you even understand what she has caused Parker?" I snarled at him while he raised his hands in defense.

"Okay Miguel chill out. I don't know what might have happened between you and that chick.. but you both should fix it quickly. I have a feeling something might go wrong." He wasn't wrong though.

I felt like a unknown and unwanted presence was appearing. I looked at a portal camera and saw commotion..

Shit.