Kageyama

Book: Kageyama

Book: Kageyama

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Tobio Kageyama
TV Show or Movie: Haikyuu!! & My Hero Academia
Love Interest: Shoyo Hinata
Parental Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Started: May 28, 2023 at 9:43pm
Synopsis: A few years after graduating school and close to graduating college Tobio and Shoyo go and visit his uncle Shouta Aizawa who he hasn't seen since he was a child. Tobio's parents aren't good people so he seems cold and emotionless but he's really soft hearted. It was after seeing his uncle for the last time and his parents taking a horrible turn in life. He survived and met Shoyo Hinata who was his soulmate. He found friends and a family while playing volleyball.

A couple years later Tobio gets a call from Hizashi Yamada about Shouta being in the hospital after the USJ attack so he visits while he's asleep and leaves a card with his number in it. A couple years later he visits again after the students are taking their heroes licenses exam and he helps the police out by being a PI Detective since he turns into a crow. He spies on the Yukaza that has Eri and helps them save her. After saving Eri and taking her and the Aizawa's taking her into their family they attend the school festival and while roaming around they all disappear and they all reappear in a room filled with other people along with a movie screen, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They were brought to watch Tobio Kageyama and Shoyo Hinata's life before they appeared in their world.
*Soulmate