Aizawa

Book: Aizawa

Book: Aizawa

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Shouta Aizawa
TV Show or Movie: Shadowhunters & My Hero Academia
Love Interest: Magnus Bane & Alec Lightwood
Parental Interest: Nezu
Started: July 8, 2023 at 9:36am
Synopsis: When Alec was younger he vaguely remembers meet Shouta Aizawa for the first time as she was visiting the New York Institute in the United States. But he later remembers her when they were summoning the Memory Demon who showed them a vision of Jace and Shouta. Alec soon calls her afterwords wanting to talk. On Shouta's side of the call as their talking she looks down at her left wrist to see two names, Magnus Bane and Alec Lightwood. As for Shouta a couple of years ago when she visited the institute and was heading home she ran into someone with a soulmate quirk.

When the person touches someon with all five fingers the names of the pepople their touching, the name or names of their soulmates appear tattooed on their skin. For years Shouta keeps it a secret until Hizashi Yamada accidentally sees it and it makes Shouta tell him the truth. Years pass and soon after Shouta looses her right eye, and her right leg from the knee down. She takes care of her kids and trains them to be her best. Alec and Magnus are married but they still feel like something is missing.

Weeks go by when Shouta is now healing at UA and gets visits by her students/kids when they disappear. They all reappear in a room filled with other people along with a movie screen, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They were brought to watch Shouta Aizawa, Alec Lightwood, and Magnus Bane's lives to before they meet each other.
*Soulmates
*Female Shouta Aizawa
* Last Name: Baizawood