Kirigaya

Book: Kirigaya

Book: Kirigaya

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya
TV Show or Movie: Sword Art Online S01-2, Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale (2017), Sword Art Online S03, Sword Art Online Progressive: Aria of a Starless Night (2021), Sword Art Online Progressive: Scherzo of Deep Night (2022)
Love Interest: Asuna Yuuki
Parental Interest: Shouta Aizawa & Hizashi Yamada
Started: June 5, 2023 at 10:40am
Synopsis: Kazuto and Asuna decide to become underground heroes after surviving Alicization and they decide to become heroes even though they already are. Kazuto and his family/friends all move to Musutafu, Japan where UA is located. After they finished moving into their house Kazuto calls Nezu, the principal of UA High School and when he answers he calls Kazuto pup. He explained the reason why he called and asked for his help to surprise his uncles and to get into UA. Nezu agrees and helps them out and Shouta Aizawa, Hizashi Yamada were shocked to see his name on the roster.

After saving Eri and the Yamazawa's taking her into their family they attend the school festival and while roaming around when suddenly there was a loud horn sound blaring. A screen then appears and Akihiko Kayaba appears on the screen as a pre-recording saying that they are to watch the life of Kirito and that it'll be broadcasted everywhere. This causes alarm for the ones who know all about Kazuto being Kirito and that it'll be broadcasted everywhere. His uncle doesn't know what happened to Kazuto since he hasn't seen him since he was a child but what he does know is that Kazuto's friends call him Kirito. They head back to UA just as the recording starts.
*Soulmates