Haddock

Book: Haddock

Book: Haddock

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Hiccup Haddock
TV Show or Movie: How to Train Your Dragon (2010), Race to the Edge S01-6, How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014), How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)
Love Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Parental Interest: Valka
Started: June 2, 2023 at 9:41am
Synopsis: After Hiccup becomes Chief after the death of her father and meeting her mother she along with her friends rebuild what's destroyed and lives in peace before a portal appears and sucks Hiccup in with Toothless jumping in after her. Hiccup and Toothless appear in the office of Nezu, the Principal of UA High School for heroes. Hiccup tells him how she got there and tells some parts of her story and Nezu helps them get acquainted with the new world they're now trapped in. He helps her get documentation and a living arrangement. Nezu takes her to meet the staff, one of them is her soulmate.

She gets a job to work with Power Loader in the support course. After saving Eri and and the Yamazawa's taking her into their family they attend the school festival and while roaming around they all disappear and they all reappear in a room filled with other people along with a movie screen, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They were brought to watch Hiccup Haddock life as a child before she met Shouta Aizawa and Hizashi Yamada.
*Soulmates
*Female Hiccup