Prodigy

Book: Prodigy

Book: Prodigy

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Angus MacGyver
TV Show or Movie: MacGyver S01-5, Pre-MHA, My Hero Academia
Love Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Parental Interest: Nezu
Started: December 16, 2023 at 7:06pm
Synopsis: When Mac announced his resignation, not wanting to work for a government that can conduct experiments without permission. His colleagues follow suit until Russ and Matty announce their plans to make Phoenix a fully private entity, which will refuse any government contracts and only work on cases of their own choosing. This brings everyone back into the fold except Mac. He's lost a lot from this job and it's making him tired mentally. Some tried to bring him back in but it doesn't work while some understand why he resigned.

A few weeks later Mac's friend Maria Ramirez, calls and tells him that she heard he was having problems with his PTSD and recommended a service dog. Mac agreed and Maria came to pick him and took him to the center to look at the dogs they have. They walk through the kennels and look at the dogs when one grabs Mac's attention and he kneels down in front of it to see a small dark Belgian Malinois puppy. He's told by the worker that she's the runt of the litter and that nobody wants her but Mac says he'll take her. After getting the paperwork signed and her shots up to date, Maria takes Mac to the pet shop to gather Max items and a working vest.

Maria helps Mac train Max as a service dog until she's about a year old. Mac then gets a job offer from Nezu the principal of UA Academy to work as a science teacher. Mac takes the offer and packs his things and moves to Musutafu, Japan where he meets his future husband. After the League of Villains attack the training camp and after the heroes get Bakugou back they are taken to watch the life of Agnus MacGyver, their science teacher's life before he came to Japan.
* Bisexual Angus MacGyver
* Desi Nguyen Bashing
* James MacGyver Bashing
* MacGyver has PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, and has a service dog
* Service Dog breed: Belgian Malinois, Name: Max, Maria Ramirez helps Mac find Max.