Uzumaki

Book: Uzumaki

Book: Uzumaki

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Naruto Uzumaki
TV Show or Movie: Naruto S01-5 & Naruto: Shippuden S01-12, Road to Ninja movie (2012), Naruto: Shippuden S13-14, Sunny Side Battle! OVA (2013), Naruto: Shippuden S15-21, My Hero Academia
Love Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Parental Interest: None
Started: June 16, 2023 at 2:51pm
Synopsis: After becoming Hokage and running for a few years, Naruto's depression was starting to get to her. So Tsunade Senju and Kakashi Hatake came up with a plan to send her to another place in time. She gets sent to the 2100s and into the office of Nezu, the Principal of UA High School while being unconscious. Nezu finds a note explaining who she is and a little about her past after Nezu reads it he decides to help her and takes her to Recovery Girl. When she wakes up he explains where she is and teaches her all about the new but old world.

Naruto decides to become an underground hero, a teacher, and a therapist. Years go by and Nezu visits her to offer her a teaching job at UA as a quirkless combat teacher and weapons expert. It takes her a couple of hours to decide and when she does she heads to UA and tells him yes. In the group chat Nezu tells the teachers to come to the teachers lounge to meet the new teacher. In doing so with Nezu and Naruto arriving last she meets her soulmate. 

After saving Eri and the Aizumaki's taking her into their family they attend the school festival and while roaming around they all disappear and they all reappear in a room filled with other people along with a movie screen, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They were brought to watch Naruto Uzumaki's life before she came to their world and became to some of them their parents.
*Soulmates
*Female Naruto Uzumaki