Myers

Book: Myers

Book: Myers

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: John Myers
TV Show or Movie: Rockface S01-2 (2002-03), Sons & Lovers (2003), Hellboy (2004), Guantanamero (2007), Agora (2009), Asylum Blackout (2011), This Is David Conrad (2011), Elfie Hopkins: Cannibal Hunter (2012), The Canal (2014), The Man in the High Castle S01 (2015), Tank 432 (2015), The Boy (2016), The Man in the High Castle S02 (2016), American Pastoral (2016), The Man in the High Castle S03 (2018), Charmed S01-2 (2018-19), The Doorman (2020), Charmed S03-4 (2021-22)
Love Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Parental Interest: None
Started: June 20, 2023 at 4:18pm
Synopsis: After killing Grigori Rasputin and getting fixed up Hellboy tries to have John transferred to Antarctica because he thinks John was flirting with Liz but he wasn't. Liz gets angry with Hellboy saying John wasn't flirting with her and that he has a husband. Hellboy becomes sheepish and Liz says to go apologize to John who has done nothing but help you. But when he tries to apologize he discovers John's things are gone and he rushes back to tell Liz who says he probably went back to Japan. Over in Musutafu, Japan Shouta Aizawa is in his apartment and getting ready for work when he hears the front door unlock which causes him to get suspicious because only three people have keys and that's Hizashi, Nemeari, and his husband John Myers.

Before Shouta could do anything his husband appeared in the doorway. He stares in shock since he hasn't seen John in a while, they then reunite and Shouta takes John to UA where he greets his friends and family. Nezu asks if he would like to work here and be a teacher's assistant to his husband. John agrees and a few years pass and team Hellboy hasn't seen John in years but what they don't know is that Liz is in contact with John.

After saving Eri and the Aizawa's taking her into their family they attend the school festival and while roaming around they all disappear and they all reappear in a room filled with other people along with a movie screen, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They were brought to watch John Myers and his past lives along with why Professor Broom told John that he's Pure of Heart.
*Soulmates
*Reincarnation